Saturday, March 1, 2008

Photo Hunters #2: Party!



I realized my mousey friends had not properly seen my brand new home. So, i decided to throw a house warming party.

I invited all my closest mousey friends to come visit. They were in awe.



I went and said hello to my oldest mousey friend. Sir Squeakless. He's pretty torn up about not getting to be my roommate. I just wanted to cheer him up. A good head sniff should do the trick. Remind him i still love him.



Mr. Chickadee was NOT invited. I hate him. He is NOT my friend. In fact, if you know anyone who would want to give mr. chickadee a new home, fur real, they can have him.



I told my friends at the end of the party, its over guys, you can go now. But they just sat there and stared at me. "No, i'm not inviting you inside..."



Then my red friend, one-eyed pete (named so because i might've 'accidentally' eaten one of his pupils off...) made a rude crack, so i picked him up and chomped him! (and i moved real fast so mom couldn't get my head in the picture too.)



Well friends, that was my party. I have some pretty rude friends.





19 face swats:

ancient one said...

Loved the story that went along with your "party" photos! Cute!!

Parker said...

Mice are usually very rude. You were justified to put the bitey on the red mouse.
They never know when to leave a party either!

Barb said...

My Tesla, that was a very nice Mousie Party. It's a shame they had to ruin it for you at the end.

Every now and again, you'll have a guest like that. Fortunately, you handled the sitution very well.

Gandalf & Grayson's Mom

Write From Karen said...

LOL! Wonderful story! And don't worry, I have rude friends, too. *grin*

Write From Karen

admin said...

ow tesla, it's too bad that you're havin' party alone there....please take us all next time furr the future hunt, it must be so hillarious;)
-nice to meet you fella-

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Those are lots of mice~!!!!! What a great party you have~!!!!
I am so admiring you playing with them~!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You had a pretty cool mousie party. Bring them over to mine. We can all play!

CRIZ LAI said...

You blinded red mousey.. OMG! Is your tummy better now with the eye in it? haha :P

Samantha & Mom said...

Hi Tesla, that was a great PARTY story! Mice are not nice sometimes that is for sure! Happy Hunting!
Your FL furiends,

Daisy said...

That looks like a very fun cube-warming party you had. I do not blame you for not inviting Mr. Chickadee. I think I hate him, too. He has a very rude look about him.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

What a nice cube-warming party! You have so many mousies too! Next time you invite your kitty friends, they are more fun at a party!

denz said...

wow! you have a very nice picture and I love the way you put consistency of the picture,it is very flexible...indeed you have a great post! keep it up!!!

here's mine:
Photohunt-1...
Photohunt-2...
Happy Weekend!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Whut a nice idea fer a par-tay. Mr. Chikadee can come par-tay over at our house (he may lose an eye over here though!)

MaoMao said...

bwahahahaha, whatta kool pawtay! I don't blame you fur givin Pete the bitey. You just can't have rude mousies runnin amok inna housie.

If Mr. Chikadee comes ofur to our place he'll be a wad of fluff in no time with Ballicai battin him around!!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Cecil the Cougar: said...

You must be careful when inviting so many rodent varieties to your parties. I have found they are often rude and need many many biteys!

The Meezers or Billy said...

can i come whap your mices? - Miles

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

They are definately not a talkative bunch.

Dragonstar said...

It looks like a good party, in spite of troublesome guests!

Tammy said...

Aw what a cute party!