Good morning friends.
So this, is my friend Geoffry. He lives in this bowl on the wall. He's really high up so i can't go visit him unless momma holds me there. Sometimes, i might try to get in with my teeth... but i can't seem to get through it.
We fed him to show you that sometimes he does move. Not very frequently though. He only ate on pellet this morning.
Can i go outside momma beanie? its so pretty out. I want to go frolic
Fine then i'll just play with my mousey.
Momma beanie promised to tell you all about our lump situation. Well, this morning she just found another one on the same side... the original one seems longer, while this new one seems slightly larger then the original. So momma says i'll have to go to the vet this week. We'll see what he says.
Alright i'm gonna get me some breakfast.
My next post i'm gonna talk about how i came to live with my beans.
love,
tesla
p.s....
Thanks to the magnificent Meezers, i have received this award:
Here are the rules:
1. You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Acknowledge this post.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.
4. Go tell your humans to fork over the treats!
I would like to pass this on to:
Chairman Mao!
Asta!
Parker!
Peanut butter cats!
Daisy!
Congrads guys!
Power of the Paw for Sweet Dalton
10 hours ago















11 face swats:
Well, since Geoffry is a geezer fish, I guess that's why he does not move around much. But he has pretty colors.
Congratulations on your award, and thanks for thinking of me, too!
Congratulations on your award! The lumps are a bit worrying. Hope they turn out to be OK.
Thanks for introducing me to Geoffry. I didn't know what a beta-fish was.
I am not allowed out either. I live in a small terrace house on a busy street near the city. So I was strictly forbidden to go out the front door. The enclosed courtyard at the back is fine and that's where I spend most of my summer sunny days.
Come visit again, I am so glad we are friends!
Oh Tesla,I hope those nasty lumps are not serious .I will keep you in my thoughts and send big purrs to you :)
Congrats on your award!!!!
I can'y wait to see what's in that big tank!!
Purrs Mickey
G'day Tesla, Concatulations on your award. Thanks for introducing us to your friend Geoffrey. We really hope those lumps turn out to be nothing serious - we don't like it that there's a second one. Let us know what happens after you see your V-E-T.
Purring bigtime for you,
Gypsy & Tasha
Hi there Tesla! We saw you over at the Meezers and thought we come say "hi". Sorry to hear about your lump, hopefully it is something that can be healed quickly. What a super fish! Wow, I'll have to see about getting one of those. Congrats on your award too!! We are new around here and it takes awhile to meet everyone! Good luck at the v. e. t.
Hi Telsa, I will pray that those lumps are nothing serious!
Thanks for thinking of me too!
I like your fishie! He looks tast...very pretty!
I hope your lump isn't anything to worry about, MomBean had a kitty who had 1-2 fat lumps for no reason.
Hello Tesla, nice to meet you! :) No, we don't get cold without any fur. Sphynx have fast metabolisms, and that helps to keep us warm, plus we are indoor-only cats!
Hopefully your lumps are nothing serious. One of the cats our mom had while growing up had some lumps that turned out to be benign - they were just fat deposits.
Once again, nice to meet you!
That lump sounds a bit scary, hopefully its nothing to worry about. I liked meeting Geoffry.
Tara
Awwww, conCATulashuns on yur awardie, and thankies so much fur passin it to me! You are so sweet. And that was fun to meet Geoffrey. He looks like a fun li'l critter!
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
I do hope those lumps are not serious. Please keep us updated!
Post a Comment