Look wat i foundz!
Can yoo seez dat pider out dere on da window edge? He's very tiny.
He THOUGHT he could sneak in meh house. He THOUGHT he wuz real tiny. But he THOUGHT wrong.
But iz seez yoo. Yoo is a little pest. I will CRUSH yoo if yoo come in here.
I'm watching yoo pider. I'm watching.
Coming closer are we?! That just makes yoo closer to yoor demise.
If yoo come any closer. Pider, pider i'll kill yoo.
THIS IS YOOR LAST WARNING! Can yoo still see him on dat edge? After dis shot, he runned awayz.
I warned him good. Now he runned aways. Not come back.
I hear great news, dat on monday, i might get a big surprise!
AND, i also heard momma and daddy talkin about daddy's softball games dis year. Since i was only born in junes, and dey didna get mez until septembers, i don't know of dis softball game.
But, i heard momma sayz, dat she might take me to da games too, cuz i hate being home alone so much!
What do yoo sink?! Do yooz sink dis iz good idea? iz softball funs?!



















9 face swats:
Oh an evil spider! I love to get spiders!
Gemini
Tesla,Mom would love you!!!! She hates spiders,especially big ones! I don'y bother to chase them anymore so she HAS to hunt them down!! Imagine Big human vs tiny spider! Hahahaha!!
I'm not sure about softball. I could be kinda noisy and balls flyin around and all.If ya go,tell me about it :)
A surprise on Monday ? Hmmmmmmmm!!
I can't believe that cat is just standing in the tub!!!!!!!! I mean there's water in it!!!!! YUCK!
Purrs Mickey(still in shock)
Good job Tesla scaring that spidey away.
Have a nice Easter with your beans.
Poppy Q
Way to go Tesla!!!!
The PM hates spiders too, you deserve a gold star for that!
My Mommy is very scared of spiders and we have to stay on patrol for them all of the time!
Good job Telsa!
Spider! SPIDER! Spider, spider, spider, spider, spider! S-P-I-D-E-R!!!!!
You did a good job chasing him away, Tesla. I cannot wait to find out your big surprise!
Good job scarring away that spider! Have a happy Easter and see you soon!
O, Tesla, what a good job yous did wif that spider. i loves to get spiders, they taste kinda bitter, but theys move so fast an tricky, it's worth it.
Purrs, KC
Watching softball might be fun for you, depending. If you are in a stroller, you would be safe, and would get fresh air and probably lots of attention. (whether the attention would be a positive or a negative, you would have to decide)
If you are comfortable with a harness, that might be OK, if your pawrents were around to protect you from any stray (or not stray) woofers wandering around.
If they are planning on plopping you in someone's lap, and expecting you to stay, we think it would be a Really Bad Idea.
Post a Comment