Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wordy Wednesday!

First off, i'd like to thank my friend Mickey for this lovely award:




I'm going to share this award with some of my friends.


To Adan, for THIS face & all the wonderful photos of himself:





To Daisy for teaching me about photo hunters, and always keeping us entertained:





To Momo for being a good friend & always looking gorgeous:





To Chairman Mao even though he already got one, i love his bloggy:




To The Meezers for being so great and sharing their home with Bill, and teaching him whapping lessons:




In other news, momma found yet another lumpy on my other side, so that makes a total of 3. We don't know if dr. man is going to remove the new one or not, but, while i'm under, i might as well have it removed if dr. man thinks we should.

So, tomorrow night after 8pm, i can't have any food or water. And that means i have to go to werk with momma again on friday. I dont really wanna do that. There are many woofies there, and i danna like woofies so much.

Then surgery is friday morning. I will get to go home the same day though, which is really good. However, i may have to wear the cone again... i did when i got spayed. I didn't like it. I couldna jump, i couldna run. I hada be real careful around corners, because, i would get stuck.

I willna be able to have my special privacy litterbox, because i willna be able to get in it with a cone head. I don't like this one bit.

Ohhs. I'm sad thinking about being a cone head.

22 face swats:

Daisy said...

Congratulations on your award, and thanks for thinking of me, too! Do you think after your surgery they will know what the lumps are caused by? I will be thinking of you on Friday. Good luck little Tesla!

PB 'n J said...

Congratulations on your award Tesla! We'll be thinking of you on Friday.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Congratulations on your award and thankyou so much for thinking of me!

Hope all goes well on Friday - I will be thinking of you. Let us know the results, won't you? Cone head is certainly no fun. I will call back in the weekend to see how you are.

Take care, little one!

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

We are purring that your surgery goes well and that your lumps are not Bad Things.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I wonder what all those lumps are from? I'll be purring for you and hope that things go well with your surgery!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope your surgery goes well. I wish they could find out why you keep getting lumps.

Mickey's Musings said...

Tesla,you passed the award on to some great cats!!!
I will give you my best PURRS for Friday!!! I hope you and your Mom play a bunch until then ;)
Purrs Mickey

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Tesla thank you so much for the award. We are so honored!

we will be purring for you until you come home!!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am purring and praying your surgery will go well~!!!!

Congratulations on your awards~~ And Thank you so so much for choosing me~!!! You are so so kind and darling~!!!!

Hugs, Kiss,
Adan

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Concatulations on yoor award. We'z sorry yoo hafta haf serjeree again. Sure do hope yoo don't hafta be a conehead this time. We'll be purring fur yoo Friday.

Artsy Catsy said...

Oh Tesla, we're sad you have to go through surgery again. We'll all be purring & purraying for you, and we want you to know that even when you have to be a conehead, you're still very, very beautiful!

Rocky
& all of us at Artsy Catsy

Samantha & Mom said...

We will be purrring for you Tesla and sending healing vibes to you!! You'll be the most beautiful conehead we know!
Your FL furiends,

Poppy Q said...

Hi Tesla - my name is Poppy q and I lives in New Zealand. I hopes your surgery goes real well and all your lumps goes away.

Nice to meet you - you looks like a sweet kitty.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
O, Tesla, we's purring fur you and sending yous healing thoughts.
I don't fink I would like a conehead, either. Sounds awful.
Love & Purrs, KC

Jan Price said...

Hey, Tesla, We dropped over from Momo's. She told us you're having surgery in the morning. Don't be too scared of the woofies at the vet's. Some of us are woofies and we like kitties.

Purrs and licks,
Jan's Funny Farm

Charlotte said...

Hey Tesla, heard that you are having surgery on Friday. Hope all goes well, I will be purring for you! I don't know when I can come agian because my SMS is very "beeezzzzy". She neglects me, *sniff*!

Tara said...

Oh sweet Tesla, I'm sorry to hear you need to have surgery. I'm purrin it will all go well.

Congrats on the award!

Tara

MaoMao said...

Awwww, Tesla! ConCATulashuns on yur awardie -- it's furry well deserved! And thankies so much fur passin the awardie to me -- you're so sweet!

I'm so sorry to hear yur gonna need surgery. We Ballicai will be purrin and purrin that all goes well, and though we're all sorry that you've gotta be a Konehead fur a while, we hope you get all reckofured nice and fast! We're sendin lots of love and good thoughts!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Parker said...

Telsa Sweetie, I will be thinking good thoughts for you. We hope that this is gonna all be A-OK.
Smooches to you!

Kaz's Cats said...

Tesla, concatulations on your award. We're sorry that you've got to have surgery and ::shudder:: might have to wear the cone. We're just purring and purraying that the dr man will help you with the surgery, and that you heal up again real quickly.

Purrs & gentle headbutts

Gypsy & Tasha

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Telsa

WE will keep our purr boxes on high furr yu...we hope the surgery goes really well for you...

Concats on your award.

Purrssss
Abby and Boo

Hot(M)BC said...

Concats on your award Tesla!
We's furry sorry yoo might haveta wear a cone and hafta have surgery. We's sending lots of healing purrs!