Saturday, March 29, 2008

Photo Hunters #5: HIGH



Hello! Today, ina gonna show yoo sum high things!

First. Dis, iz momma's easter lily. It iz very very high. I canna go up dere, acause momma beanie would be very mads. She doesn't let mez see itz, acause i would eat itz... but i wanna see itz.



Second. Dere iz da matter of meh fud. It too is high and also enclosed in dis fine box dat da beans picked up fer meh. However, i donna belief it really is fer meh, acause if it were fer meh, it wouldna be dis highand it wouldna be in dat fine box. It would be in a box dat was open, and dat i could play in fer hours.



Den. Dere iz dis tree. Dis tree is high. I dream of climbin it an eatin all dem sqirrls dat go in dere. I am jealous and would like to chase dem. Dem probably would taste good. A nice high view, and a nice meal. Would could be better?



Den. Dere is meh couch. I like ta stand on its and be high. But, every tim momma tried to take da picshure, i try to jump on her belly. But, finally she got sums.



Ah, dis is a nice high couch. I look nice. Iz not as high as da lily. Or as high as da tree. Or even as high as da fud. But, it'll do.



I hope everyone has fun findin high tings.





12 face swats:

Mickey's Musings said...

What great ideas for the HIGH theme!!!!!!! Mom hides plants from me too as I like to eat them Heehee
She keeps our food in big crates for the same reason :o
You look cute HIGH on the couch. Can you see the HIGH tree from there?
Purrs Mickey

Miss Blogger said...

Perfect photos for this week's theme! Happy weekend!

Bahchi
Adie
Sasha

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dear Tesla,
These are so great meanings of "HIGH", I like that.

And I love the picture you are on the high couch, your mommy doing excellent job, must shooting from the floor, she is a wonderful photographer to find the best angle to shot you perfectly~!!!!

Have a very high mood weekend!
Purr,
Adan

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You have lots of high places in your house. I would like to explore them...

Daisy said...

Being up high is very, very enjoyable! I'll bet your mom was getting tired when you kept jumping down when she tried to take a picture. Sometimes my Mommie feels drained after a photo shoot! Heehee.

Dragonstar said...

You look good up high - but then, you look good anywhere.

Sarge Charlie said...

that is all very high

Asta said...

Tesla
You awe so bwave going so high...It's nice to see you fwom all those angles..I only go as high as the top of the awmchaiw...Kitties awe lots bettew at this
smoochie kisses
Asta

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Excellent "high up" things for the meme! I am furry interested in that food.
DMM

denz said...

Wow! I love your picture, just keep it up and enjoy!!!

check mine also:
PHOTOHUNTER-1
PHOTOHUNTER-2

Happy Weekend guys!!!

meemsnyc said...

That is a lot of high places! It's good the beans keep the Lily high up there and unreachable by kittys.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

I love to be up high. Mommy took a picture of me way up high with a shark. We were late posting again cause Mommy ran away to New Orleans. ~Scylla