
Dis da wife duckie. She iz coot. Gots little dress.

I like her lots. She iz good furrend.

Husband duckie i no like yoo. Yoo sit oveh dere. Yoo no invited. Stoopid.

Den mommeh put dem boff aroun mez. Stoopid mommeh.

I tell wife duckie i hates her husband.

Den meh Squillion comes oveh ta play wif mez.

She finks she ready ta tell yoo all her nam. Been hard ta nam.

Her nam now Noel. Nam fur CB babeh furrend lost now... mommeh jus cudna git dat nam outta head. So, iz now Noel, da Squillion.

Haz good weekend.
---------
** Sanks to everyone who saz kind werds ta mommeh bout losin her furrend Ernie da woofie. She haz been sad bout it all yesserdeh. But tadeh she iz better. Saz gonna go to spend sum tim wif her woofie isis and cuddle her.
Also gits ta meet Kaytee fur firs tim tadeh. Hopefully will take picshures.
----
Also, meh furrends dem meezer cats an billy haz graced meh wif awardie!
I need to pass it on to 5 offurs, an will do dis amorrow. SANK YOO FURRENDS!















8 face swats:
Tesla, you are too cute and funny. Mommy laffed and laffed at the "i hate your husband" pikshur.
Tell your mommy to email us at themeezers AT gmail DOT com about the template. We will point her in the right direction to gets a 3 column template.
O, Tesla, yours post is so funny today. Noel is a furry sweet name for tha Squillion, too.
I's putted Sailor on tha Bridge Angel listing Ernie on tha current Purrs & Purrayers list, since it jus happened.
There's a button on tha upper right to make an email to send in noos of sick furriends.
Love and Purrs,
KC
We love the name of your Squillion - that is very special! And concatulations on your award!
Tesla
Congwatulations on youw awawd..it's vewy appwopwiate!
Ilove the name fow youw squillion..pawfect!
Why don't you like the duckie husband???is he mean ow something??
I'm vewy sowwy about the woofie..give youw Mameh some cuddles
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Tesla, I could see right away that the husband duckie is No Good. You are smart to keep him away while you play with the nice wife duckie.
You picked a very good name for your squillion.
Yes, some ducks are just not very nice at all.
Tesla,those are cute toys!!!Maybe your Mom should have gotten your Dad a toy ;) heehee You could give him the husband duck :)
think Noel is a lovely name for your squillion.
That is a beautiful award too. I think you lift everycat's spirit!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey
ConCATulations on your awardie! I like the name of your squillion. I had a great-auntie Noel; she was very sweet. Why don't you like the husband duck, erm, drake? I can see from the very funny picture you don't, but what's he done wrong?
I think your Mommy needs lots of love now. Her job must be very rewarding but often sad too:-( xxx
Post a Comment