Here iz da BAS-kit. Iz very purty. Fank yoo.
Here mez iz showin jus how big dat baskit iz. NOOO yoo didna win a tesla kitteh, howeffur... dat wud probably haf been an effun betteh win.
Dis baskit iz nice an deep. Can be bed? I dun no rly. But, i checks it out. Nice baskit.
Sum of dem toys in da baskit. DUN worry. Lots more. Jus quick picshure. I rly like da floofy wand fing. Wanted. Mommeh saz no.

Den, here are sum nice felt pieces. When mommeh makes bankies, she gifs us toys frum dem scraps. I luf dese. Yoo can whap dem an chew dem. Me an Hansel luf dem. So we sendin yoo sum.

Here shot of baskit all put tageffur. Dem Tem-tay-shuns look extra nom. An... i still tryin ta steal dis floofy fing.... An den, dere is big crinkle fun tunnel. Mommeh saz... might buy us one tooos.

AN den, i won dis awards frum MEH furrends, dem:
Peanut Butter Jelly Kittehs
Me iz gunna pass dis award onto....
Aiose
Asta
an all dem girls at dat MANX blog!
Haf a happee sundeh!
















8 face swats:
Wowie! That is a very nice basket all by itself, and then you went and filled it with toys and Noms, too!
What a fun, generous prize basket Tesla.
Tesla not included? We bet Billy Sweetfeets would have loved to have you to play with !
Wow, your Mommy knows how to make a great prize package!
WooHoo for the Meezers!
That is an excellent prize package! I think the basket would be good for a bed or for a toybox!
Wowza Tesla!!! What a grreat basket. Congrats on your awardie!
We haz missed vizitin' dis summer, but now we hopes to vizit at leastee once a week.
Love,
Dr Tweety
Tesla!! That is a cool basket!!! I am sure the Meezers will have a ball with that!! Those little felt toys look really neat too ;)
Maybe you will get a floofy wand from Santa Claws :)
Purrs Mickey
Oah My God~!
This is the best gifts ever~!!!
Congratulations for your package and on your award!!!
That is sum pwize ! Well done and congrats on your award and also for kindly nominating me. I am indeed a princess too.
Post a Comment