Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Results.

Well.

I got my results back from the lab today.



I do not know if this is the woofie who worked on my biopsy or not.

However, we know a bit more about whats goings on.

Dr. man handed mommy the report to look over while she was at lunch. She talked to another dr. lady about it, and she said its nothing.

Then dr. man talked to mommy. He says, he's not happy with the diagnosis the woofie did. So, i guess i got a bad woofie.

Maybe he was just too young. dr. man says it shows 'inflammation, that could be caused either by a shot, or a wound.'

And neither of those do i has.

So, dr. man is going to call the lab. I dont know what that lab is gonna say, but, dr. man says there has to be a reason for inflammation, and he's not going to just leave it at that.

He said, its not cancer or anything horribles, but, he still doesn't like it. He said if i was an older kitty he'd be afraid of lymphoma, but its extremely rare in kitties as young as me.

So, after he talks to the lab... he mentioned trying more antibotics and maybe some prednisone.

He just wants to know what could make it go away.

I think my lumpies make him nervous.



So... now we wait for him to make the phone call to dr. woofie.

I hope i get a more experienced woofie this time.

15 face swats:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh Tesla, I hope it is just nothing but I am glad your doctor is being so thorough!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dearest Tesla,

I am glad you have a very careful and detail doctor :)
I am praying for you and woofie!

Purr,
Adan

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Tesla, we are happy that it's not cancer, but we wish that there was an answer for you. it's so hard on the mom's when there's no answer. we is still purring for you!

momsbusy said...

we is gonna keep purrayin fer yu ans yur mommee (cuz she mites worry hersefs to deth). when will yu gets yur cone off?

y2k

Poppy Q said...

Tesla I is still purrin for you sweetie. I is glad it is not cancer, and sometimes things like this is tough to figure out.

Thinking of you.

Poppy q

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Glad to hear it is not C but it will be nice to get this thing worked out.

I think your mommy makes the VET nervous too.

~Shade

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

We forgot to say we have something for you!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I am glad your doctor says it is nothing serious, but I am also glad he's being thorough about it. Hopeful the lab will have a better answer this time. Perhaps they should try lab retriever instead of golder lab?

In any case, have considered changing you name to Tesla the Tiger? I mean, you are very fierce. We have any number of Panthers on the Blogosphere, a cougar and Pepper the Cheetah (not to mention Zoey the Lionheaded) but no Tigers and I think you would make a good one.

Monty Q. Kat said...

I hope that it's nothing serious! :(

PB 'n J said...

Oh Tesla, we're glad your dr. man is being so thorough, but we sure would like to hear good news back from that woofie!

We'll be purring for you!
Pearl, Bert and Jake

Daisy said...

Tesla, I am very glad that your doctor will look into things further. Better safe than sorry, and I want you to be 100% healthy. Your report seems a little bit confusing! And I'll bet your mom would like to know things for sure.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Glad the doctor is going to make sure the woofie does a good job. We are purring you get good results.
~Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Umm, at least it's not anything nasty. Always better to be thorough and sure.

Parker said...

I hope they figure it out soon! This is awful not knowing! I am glad that it isn't cancer!
Smooches!

Deetz said...

prayers and prayers your way...
Deetzy