Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The aftermath

Me and mommy played for an hour straight on sunday night. An hour! We played pouncer. I stayed on the bed, and she went all around it and we would pounce at each other. But then, i needed a rest.



What? I can be tired. I worked hard.



Its not like you're the only one who works mom. gimme a break. at least she turned of the flashy so it won't hurt my eyeballs.



Mom? Ok i think she's ignoring me. well fine. I'm just gonna sleep.



Yes, thats my paw.


Mom, get lost ok?




sooooo tired....


Aw look my face.




Momma really likes this one. I think its embarrassing. It looks like i'm smiling.


All cuddled, sleeping, like i should be.







ALSO! I received an award from my friend Mickey! and i can't believe i forgot to post about that! thank you to mickey, his pictures make my heart sing :)

Tomorrow, on my wordy wednesday, i will tell you who i give it back too!

3 face swats:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You look so so cute, Tesla~! I love your sleeping smile expression!

But....what's wrong with your nose? It seems be be hurt, there are little red spots on it~~

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! How fun to get that much playtime!

Congrats on your award!

Asta said...

Tesla
I agwee with youw Mom..I love that close up of youw little pink nosey
and I also love seeing you getting some good sneep, cause tomowwow we'we going to pawty again..
smoochie kisses
Asta