"...The award is Premio Dardos and it means:
"With the Premium Dardos, recognize the values that each blogger shows each day in commitment to transmit cultural values, ethical, literary, personal etc. that, in short, demonstrate their creativity by alive thinking that remains intact from their letters and words." This label implies two rules: The first, link the blog from which the award was received. The second rule is to pick blogs to deliver the award to..."
I will share dis awardie soon.
But i mus tell yoos. I so mad at mommeh. She on da computer ALL deh settin up sum STOOPID page fur sellin meh picshures.
Dat right. MEH.
Jus like sellin yoor kitteh i saz mommeh.
Dat why i not get ta visit bloggies. Stoopid mommeh. Yoo make me so mad.
I kill yoo.
I git ta yoor bloggies soon furrends. Be patient wif mommeh! She iz stoopid!















10 face swats:
hi! thank you for adding me to your blog roll. we are waaaay behind in updating.
we are (someday) going to post like you did right at the top so everyone my mommy has slacked off at adding can put their link in.
we want to find all our friends!
Tesla
You'll be wowld famowous! evewyone will want youw pictoowe, then you won't think youw mommeh is stoopid anymowe, hehehe
have a gweat weekend
smoochie kisses
ASTA
I so hate it when my human thinks that her stuff is more important than my stuff!
Tesla, I think killing your mommeh might be going a little too far. Just smashing her should be sufficient.
Tesla
Don't do anything too harsh...maybe poop in her shoe or sumfing...
purrs
Abby
You might have to whap your Mom to get her attention!!!! You and your blog are important too ;)
Go sit on the keyboard!!
Purrs Mickey
Hai! We will definitely be patients cuz we understand how mommies can be so horrible.
No kills ur mommeh, Tesla, she still is of use after she's done with your photo selling webpage... We recommend smashing her head and give her da bitey for now.
Smooch,
Tesla, you should be nicer to your Mommy. A nice bitey should be enough to get her attention. ~Scylla
I wouldn't listen to Scylla if I was you. Beans get annoyed when you bite them. ~Socks
Hi Tesla, ~Charybdis
I agree with the poop in the shoe. Or yak on her pillow.
~Goldie
Post a Comment