Everything is going well here, i haf no picshures to share wif yoos. Momma introduceded me ta tissooo papers and i was playin and playin... but when she got the camera outs, i decided i didn't feel like playin no more.
In 2 days we'll haf my results back.
Momma says she was talkin wif da dr. man today. He said he's so sure they are just swollen lymph nodes. And other dr. man and dr. lady think its no lymph nodes.
So everyone at the werk is betting against what it might be. I donna think its so nice to bet against my health.
Dr. man hopes thats all it is. Momma is not too worried. But i think thats acause she has sooo much else to thinks about.
I go now to leave comments on yoor bloggys. I love reading about adventures.
Did you know, i just read, that Daisy my good friend and also an excellent look out just nearly killed an intruder?! Maybe one day my patrolling will by that exciting. I have a lot to look up too. She's a great defender of her house.
I'm so proud.
I made my very own award. Please excuse us acause momma does not have good programs on her computee. So, i did my best! I award this to every cat that defends its fortress and castle against evil!
Today, i especially dedicate this award to my friend Daisy for her wonderful performance.
I also award this to Goldie & Shade for killing that mouse back a while ago- even if it DID end up in the 'wee one's' toy basket. (actually that made the story even better)
So go and spread the award to all kittys who take care of their beans!
:)
love
tesla
Power of the Paw for Sweet Dalton
10 hours ago















13 face swats:
Tesla
I'm glad you'we playing and having fun and not huwting..I pway fow the bestest wesults!!! That's a gweat awawd you made does Daisy know about it??it's bootiful..you awe the sweetest! I love you..talk to you tomowwow!
smoochie kisses,Asta
Oh Tesla, you are so nice to give an award JUST for Daisy! YEAH.
Oah Tesla~~
I am so glad you are doing fine and happy~!!!
And hoping everything is ok!!
Sometimes beans' camera is not fast enough~!
Hey Tesla, that is a really good effort at making a new award! I have my paws crossed for you and hope that the result of your lumps is good.
An Award for US?????
You are absolutely the best Tesla!
We feel honored that you thought of us when you made this for Daisy. We would love to give a lizard a good goin' over!
~Shade and Goldie
hi Tesla, glad to hear you're ok, btw how's your progress from the vet anyway, keep us inform.
Hey Telsa, CLICK HERE to watch my rat killing video. You will find it very informative as I use all three terminating techniques on it.
We think you did a good job on the award.
We are keeping our paws crossed and purring very hard you will get good news tomorrow.
Take Care, Your friends in MS
Scylla, Charybdis & Socks
What a wonderful awardie you've prepared ~ we hope you receive the good news soon :)
Purrs from the SnowForest family :)
Tesla, I can hardly wait for your test results. You are so young, that I am certain the results will be good.
Thank you ever so much for the wonderful award you made! It makes me feel brave and fierce! What an honor.
I think you could be an excellent hunter, too. I was not good at hunting lizards until after I turned ONE years old.
Oh Tesla, you are so nice to make that award! You are already a wonderful protector of your house, we're sure your hunting skills will follow.
We're anxious to hear your results, so that we can all know that you are a-ok!
KC said...
Just checking in to see how you are doing, glad you are feeling well.
Also furry anxious fur tha test results... but fink you's gonna be just fine.
Purrs, KC
That's a great awardie you made! And we Ballicai are so glad yur feelin well and recoverin so good. We will be purrin that the test results come back superduper, too!
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao.
Post a Comment