I git ready an wait fur mommeh ta halp meh. Mon Mommeh. Lets gos.

I gots meh tape dee-spen-suuur here an waitin ta wraps wraps wraps.

Here i iz makin sure evehtin iz gud an even fur wrappin. Dun wan crooks wrappin.

Sniffin da pressie. I like ta make sure didna spoil frum mommeh's wrappin. she IZ stoopids yoo know.

Here iz almos finished our wrappins. We did gud jobs.

Stoopid mommeh teareded da papers. I hates her. She ruin evehtin.

I snoopervise real well.

Here iz meh dee-spen-suuur an meh. Mommeh gotted dis few years ago, afor i waz born. But i lufs it.

Here iz meh posin wif alla meh tools.

Dis iz called a 'Duck Tape Dee-spen-suuur' mommeh sought waz sooo coot. Gots. Dem ducks move around in dere. AN sumtims i paw dem. Dem are nice gud ducks ta paw ats. I like dem. Tadeh, caz camera outs, i dun paw dem. Will not gif yoo pleasure.

Look at dem ducks goooo!
Sanks ta meh furrends Mickey an dem peanut butter jelly kittehs
I got dis awards:

Rules iz i mus gif dis award ta 7 bloggies i luf. So... dis will be hard but i will do its.
Daisy
Kilroy
Scooby, Shaggy, & Scout
Dem Meezers & Bill
Parker
Moki
Goldie & Shade















11 face swats:
You did a grate job on rapping the present Tesla ! I luf your duck tape dispenser. I haf nefer seen one of those. Miewmie, I want one pleeze.
Your duck tape dispenser is very kyoot, Tesla! Great job wrapping, too!
Teals! Thanks for the Award!!! We are very honored you thought of us!
That is a cool dispenser and you are being real patient with your snoopervising. Our mom is stoopid too and she needs lots of close snoopervision all day long!
Tesla, wrapping stuff is a very hard job. I am glad you have all the proper tools, including that way-cool tape dispenser. You did a good job showing your mom that you will not play with it on demand for the camera.
Congratulations on your award! And thank you so much for thinking of me, too. You are nice!
Thanks for the award, Tesla! You are such a sweetie!!!
You wrapped that gift very well. I would never be allowed to help like that. Too much floof to get all sticky!
Purrs Goldie
You were very helpful. I bet your person appreciates all the work you did!
Congratulations on your award!
We posted the winning Dare and I Dare You to accept the challenge!
Karl
Tesla, you are too cute helping your Mom wrap that present!! I like your tape dispenser,I have never seen anything like that before! It looks fun to play with :)
Here ducky,ducky,heehee
Purrs Mickey
i have a cat that almost looks like you, tesla, and he's posing like wild.
oh Tesla, fank you so much for the award!! we is so very honored. you are a wonderful furriend!!!
You are such a good little helper. You can come over and help us at Christmas.
Post a Comment