Des feeties. Des feeties iz mine.
Dez are meh whiskers.
Dis iz meh tongue and teefies.
Dis iz meh ear hairs.
Dis iz meh nose and mouf.
Dis, iz meh eye.
Dis, iz meh tail. Notice, it kinked.
I wuz born wif kink. See? mommy showz.
All dem parts = mez. Da perfect parts. For da perfect kitteh.
Time fur da nap.















15 face swats:
I can see from your hair to your toes, every part of you are so perfect~! Tesla~!!!!
You are the symbol of perfect!!!!
Very great close up shot!
Aw look at all those perfect parts - you're sure one cute kitten Tesla!
you is just purrfekt Tesla!
You Are Perfect!!! Yes, indeed! I love your crazy pictures in the last post!
Karl
Tesla, YOU are adorable. I love the feet pads. And the whiskers. How cute.
Awww Tesla all of you is beautiful.
purrty purrfect parts tesla
The kinked tail is definately appropriate.
You have very fine perfect parts Tesla!
All of your perfect parts add up to a very perfect kitty!
All the parts = a purrfect Tesla. We think your feetsies were cute! ~Socks, S & C
Just perfect! You really could be a kitty model. Get yourself an agent.
All of your parts are cute.
You are totally and purrfectly cute!
Yup, all those perfect parts add up to a perfect kitty.
Post a Comment