Dis object here iz metal.
Day are sum keyz dat i like to fwap. Momma sayz i shouldna fwap dem metal keys, but i do it anywayz.
Dis boing boing toy iz also metal. I like to chewz it. Member? i like to chewz it.
Dis dad's bike here iz metal. I like to fwap dis too. I like to fwap metal tings, cuz dem make fun sounds.
Dis collar here has metal tags. See? Dem are purty and also mine. Yoo canna have dem. Mine sanks.
No, i said you canna have. Srsly. Mine. Sanks. Go now.
When i itch my metal tags, dem makes a great sound as day go swishin round meh head. Momma sinks i try to fwap dem too dis way. fwap fwap.
Sorry dis took so long to getz up and goinz.
But itz heres!
Hope everyone has a great easters!















9 face swats:
Wow! what a lovely picture for this week theme, just keep it up and enjoy what you are doing!
Check mine also in HERE!!!
Happy Easter!
I likes da metal tagezez. But I don'ts tink I would wear dem. Btu I bet dey makes a purrty sound justee da same.
Your cat is really cute! :D Happy Easter!
Tesla
You could come ovew to my house and fwap my medals too..I think you awe too cute..awe you all wecovewed fwom youw suwgewies???
I hope you and youw family have a vewy Happy Eastew
love and smoochie kisses
Asta
oh that is so cute. I love your entry for this week. Happy EAster!
Tesla,that was a great METAL post!!!!!!! I like your METAL tags but I won't try to take them,K ?
I tagged you for a wish meme.
Purrs Mickey
that is some nice metal shots, my original photo post had some old farming iron and other farmhouse items, I added a second entry because of something I saw while visiting other photo hunts, please stop by both, happy easter
We are a day late doing our photo hunt. Ours is up now. ~Scylla, Charybdis & Socks
Happy Easter!!!!
Your site is awesome! *pats ur head* My you have lots of metal! *winks*
http://www.casadejules.net/quepasa/
Post a Comment