Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The wordiest wednesday



Dis merning, mommeh put out mez carrier. My portable hooooooouse. I climb right in everytims.



Mommeh takes dis nice towel and puts it in der wif meh. And we take One Eyed Pete wif meh. Dis wayz i be happierz den if he wasna wif meh. I luv meh petey friend.



I lay in dere and wait and wait. See me? Door is open so i don't HAFFA be in der. But i like to lay in dere wif petey. And i am purrin and purrin and ready to go. Mommeh had to take my cone offz so i could fit! But i didna bother my stitchz the whole ride acause i wuz too busy not wanting to be locked in da carrier.



(...awww petey i'm so glad yoo get to come along for da ride and stay wif me while mommeh werks...)



Now dat we home, i can show yooz all my new foods. SEE?! My 17.6 poundz of foods. I sink dis is the greatest.



And den.............. even GREATER, is my deep love. Mommeh bought meh dis great CASE of stinky goodness! Dere are 24 goodness clumps in dis case. I love it. It is da bestest fing in da whole werld.



Den. Mommeh got me dis new bag of treaties!



And den, i getz some more laxatones! i know its good fur yooz, but, itz good!



At da doctors, he sayz he feels no more new lumps, which is da best news! He says fur mommeh to watch me good- but not to touch mez anymore cuz she finds dem too easily. Den he laugh. Sayz, if you don't touch her, you'll never knowz.

I did mao not so friendly at hims, but i didna growl, acause i was fraid he woulda make me keeps meh stitchz. I dont want dem.

HOME! Da real best ting, is eatin WIFOUT a cone! Wooooooo!



Look at meh nice healed butt. Bootiful. Now i just needs some hairs to grows back, and yoo'll never knowz. Wooo!

(...next time, i sink i might shave dr. man...)



And then, Iz wuz tagged by my friends, the PB & J catz to do the middle name meme. Here we go!

Here are the rules:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.

2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.)

Since iz donna really has a middle name... I guess iz have to use 'the'.

T- Trouble. I'm usually sneaky around trying to find some troubles to get into. Like eating things iz shouldna, or biting things iz shouldna...

H- Happy. Most of da times yoo would seez mez... i iz purrins. I purr purr purr alllll day and all night long. If i no purr- sumtin wrong.

E- Energetic. I like ta run from room ta room at TOP speeds. Sumtims i makes meh mommeh come chases mez. Sumtims she makes mez chases herz. She says- it good fur me. Keep me nice and thin.

I iz gonna tag some friends.

I tagging Adan, Daisy, Goldie & Shade, and Mickey!

And FINALLY, the time where iz show some picshures of meh friends.


Adan's new furry butt friend Lego





Daisy gets stuck in a door?





Asta relaxes after her LONG trip to Ireland





Mickey shows a great pichsure of Tillie





Momo also relaxes after the trip




and den....

Parker now has Lion-buns guarding the house.




OK! i sink my wordy wednesday is now complete!

Luv!
tesla
(...the happiest kitty in the werld!!! I gots no cones!!!>

15 face swats:

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Tesla, good luck today! That was a pretty wordy post, whew! Where do you get all your energy from?

Now we have to get crackin' on that meme!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am so glad that you have your head back!

Daisy said...

Hooray for Tesla the UNconehead!

I eat prescription foods, too, and we get those 24-clump boxes of stinky goodness also! I only get 1/3 of each can at one time. And I also got some lower-fat treats just like yours! I would not eat the Lean Treats, but my sister Pixie loves them. I eat Royal Canin Feline Treats instead. They are not quite as good as Temptations though.

Thanks for tagging me for the middle name Meme! I almost forgot, but I did it before, and I was trying to post the link but it did not work. You can see it under August 17th. I used "Curly" as my middle name. Heehee.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are glad you got your cone off.
The hairs will grow back faster then you think.

Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Woohoo! The cone is OFF! We can go travelling now. Please check your email for details.

Happy Easter, I'll be in touch!

Mickey's Musings said...

Gee, you like to lay in your carrier? I'm not too crazy about mine :) I am glad there are no new lumps and the cone is gone. Now you can really enjoy your new foods :)
Purrs Mickey

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're so glad to see you doing so well. Stay healthy. And hooray! No more cone.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww....Tesla, I love your meme, and your middle name is so cute :Trouble, Happy and Energetic!
I think that is very good describing on you!!!

I hope your condition will be turn better and better soon, Well better soon, and I am continue praying for you!
I think you are very sweet pick Lego's photo share with everyone~!!! You are really really sweet!!!!

Kisses, Hugssss, purrrrrs,
Adan

Poppy Q said...

Tesla yipppeee for the no cone !!! Ohh and for all that nice food your mommy got.

I liked your post - pawsome!! Happy Easter to you and your fambly.

PB 'n J said...

Wow - you hit the jackpot - look at all that food!!!

We liked your meme - we're glad you played!

Just Ducky said...

Yay for no cone!

MaoMao said...

Oh wowie, we Ballicai are so glad you don't have to wear the cone no more. Yay that you're healin up so good, and WOO HOO on that case of stinky goodness! That sounds fabyoolus!!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

snowforest said...

Tesla you iz such a kyoot and wonderful kitty ~ we iz glad the cone iz off and the stitches iz out and you iz totally healed ~ those pikturs of you were wonderful - have fun :)
Sending lots of purrs and love your way from the SnowForest clan :)

Parker said...

Telsa, I am so happy that you are coneless! Your new food looks yummy and your bottom looks great!
Have a wonderful weekend sweetie!!!

LZ said...

Woo hoo! Cone free! Don't worry, the furs grow back and you'll never notice. Chase always naps in the carrier I have no idea why.

Latte