Sunday, March 30, 2008

Crazy on sunday morning



Dis merning, i wuz bein crazy. Yes. Yes i wuz.

I started maoin and jumping on da back of dis here chair. See?



Up and down it i goes. See? momma thought i wuz beein real silly. So, she tooks some picshures.



In dis one... i wuz trying to fwap her. I didna sink it should make it on my bloggy. I look crazy.

The beans sink its great. I. Do not.



I too fast fer yoo mom. CLOSE UP!



Den i lay down. I like to rest SUMtim. But, not very much.



Kitteh attack! Great acshun shot mom. Yoo missed meh.



Oh another stoopid looking one.



Den i fwapped and biteded momma beanie.




DEN! We pleh mousie. Momma says i sink i a woofie. What dat about? Woofies just WISH dey were like us kittehs.



hope yoo all had a great weekend.

-love,
tesla

12 face swats:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look like you are having a ton of fun!

Parker said...

You are a fun kitty Telsa, I bet you mommy loves playing with you!

Daisy said...

Tesla, you have a cute little voice! I like when you get the googley eyes. That happens to me sometimes, too. I used to play fetch when I was a kitten. But, I do not do it anymore.

MaoMao said...

Hiya, Tesla! hehehe, you are such a playful gurl! I'm furry playful, too -- I'm always playin with my toys and findin new things to turn into toys and whappin effurything i can find to whap! That's a great video of you, too -- you look like yur havin a blast!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dear Tesla,

You got lots of lots of energy~!!! I am so admiring you~!!!!! You just like my brother will hold the mouse by teeth and bring them back~!! That is really cute~!!!!

I love your pictures, especially when you are very crazy, I love that!

Purr,
Adan

meemsnyc said...

Oh Tesla, You are so playful!!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Looks like you're having a lot of funsies!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

is dat petey?

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

What great action shots of you Tesla.

Wow, I am tired just watching you, you must of had a great nap after all of that!

~Shade

PB 'n J said...

You were having some serious fun Tesla!

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Tesla -

Thanks for stopping by and visiting our blog. Isn't Asta a great friend?

We really like your name - that is a great name for a cutie like you.

We can move pretty fast but you move faster.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Jans Funny Farm said...

Tesla, You are such a pretty girl and so energetic. We came by to catch up and have enjoyed your active posts.