I did a short sunday watch this morning, however, there was NOTHING going on. And my neighbor jack russell was also out watching. I saw him. He was barking and taking charge.
So instead, i caught a few rays.
I think i'll play with a mousey mouse, in the sunlight. So i can stay nice and warm, and look booootiful for the camera. No, i'm not posing at all. I'm just innocent and unaware of the camera. I'm just playing. Chewin on some mousey mouse.
Stop, pause, another shot. Magnificent.
I could be a model, don't you think? And to imagine, i'm currently unemployed. You know, some kitties would kill to be as attractive, and naturally talented at laying around as i am.
Just look at that stance! That gorgeous face, those ears back just right. Wow, i'm in awe of myself.
Oh my, all the girls are gonna be so jealous of me. I'm sure i'll have the eye of every mancat for miles.
I'll just relax in mom's chair for a while, i'm exhausted from all that posing. It takes a lot out of you. ya know?
I'm a professional girls, don't be too jealous. I could always teach you some tricks.
love,
tesla















11 face swats:
Great portfolio you have there. I am sure you'll be a supermodel some day.
Tesla, you are so photogenic! You are a natural-born model.
Work it Tesla, make love to the flashy box!
Telsa, I believe you are a natural model!
You are a natural Tesla!
You take everyone of our breath away, Tesla~!
You are so so beautiful~!!!! And a great model for sure~!!!!!!
Wow, I am in awe of your beauty. Shade had to leave the room, I think it was too much for her. The green monster of envy has descended.
Maybe you should team up with Adan, he just did a commercial.
~Goldie
You'll drive all the ManCat's crazy! Great pictures Tesla!
Those are furry lovely shots. I definately think you have a natural talent for modeling!
Tesla
I'm not suwpwised you awe in aweof youwself..you awe quite gowgeous !!!I love youw poses in the sun..you aw gwacefuland bootiful..and that mousy looks like a fun toy..thank you fow the offew to send me one if i'm bowed..you awe not just pwetty but also vewy genewous
smoochie kisses
Asta
Hey, Tesla, come over for a little party! It's my SS's birthday!
Post a Comment