Saturday, March 15, 2008

Photo Hunters #3: I spy



I spy... something strange in this pichsure. Can you spy it?



Oh HO! it is i! Helping mommy make the bed.



I spy... something strange in THIS picshure.... what could it be...



WHATS THAT, A MONSTER?!



Silly. It couldn't be a monster- remember i'm tesla the tiger. The only creatures EVER gonna be in MY house is me and my beans. And maybe some bean friends.



I spy something strange in this picshure!



It is i! I am hiding in this pillow case. You can see my feeties. Seeeeeee?! Do you spy them?!



And thanks to the whole blogosphere for sending your good purrs and headbutts. I love you all!

-tesla



18 face swats:

Karen said...

Awwww, adorable kitty! I had a calico cat growing up (also a female).
I love that kitties hide in things like that. I just don't like it when they pounce out at you and swat you and you never saw it coming!

bing said...

cute presentation... i love cats!

Lori V. said...

Tesla is lovely! I have a sweet calico, too (check out Meowy Monday posts when you come visit my Photo Hunt photos)!

Mine's up!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah, Tesla,
You are so so cute.
I always help my beans make bed as well~! That is the best we could do!!!!!
Well done!
I enjoy every one of your photos, you are just very adorable and makes me smile everyday~

Mickey's Musings said...

What fun to play I SPY!!!!!!!!
I can see the lump on your bed and it's YOU!!!! You do a good hiding job,Tesla hahaha!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Sarge Charlie said...

i spy

Teena in Toronto said...

My Morgan does this when I make the bed!

I played too :)

Daisy said...

I spy a Tesla-Bedmonster! Very ferocious.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hey, you like getting under sheets, blankets and pillows just like I do!
--JB

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I spied on you!!!

Jan Price said...

Oh, yes, that's a fun game to play for us kitties. The doggies are out of luck, except Buddy does dig and burrow under the covers. Guess he thinks he's a giant cat.

Jan's Funny Farm

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hahahah, I can't see you as a monster - you are too pretty! Charlotte does have a real intruder in her house though.

Aisha said...

So cute! Lol! I like the first pic because it was so hard to spot the cat under the sheet.

Meowers from Missouri said...

tesla, you is a mighty sneaky hider!! LOL!!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Aw, Tesla, you indulge in some banditry, do you?

Have a great week!

Karen Jo said...

You have lots of fun helping Mom make the bed, don't you? I really enjoyed your I Spy games.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

You are such a great helper Tesla!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Sorry we were late coming to visit. We spied you cause we hide under stuff too. I bet your Mommy loves it when you help her make up the bed.

Scylla, Charybdis & Socks