Sunday, March 9, 2008

Tesla Reporting for Duty!


Its sunday my good lads and ladies!

(...and no, i have no idea where lads and ladies came from, i'm no irish...)

And you know what THAT means. Time to patrol!

Lets see....
well. The window smells fine. No evidence of intruders.



Nothing in the trees either. OH WHATS THAT?!
oh its just my reflecshun.

(...i almost scared the poops right out of myself...)



Well there's nothing going on outside. Maybe i'll just inspect this sunbeam. Yes. thats right... it looks suspicious...



Well. I'll just have to patrol over here.
Make sure it behaves itself

(...ahhhh the sunshine...)



INTRUDER! IT GOT IN! HOW DID IT GET PASSED MY AMAZING PATROL?!

It seems to be very smart, every time i look at it, it tries to move so i can't see it... CAN YOU SEE IT ON THE DOOR?!



It seems to be a reflecshun of my stupid cone. I knew this all along. I was just testing you.

(...i knew nothing could get passed my security...)

Now that my fortress is safe. I think i'll just take a slight nap.



I did want to tell you all, after my surgery, when mommy took me to say goodbye to everyone and the doctor, i growled real good at them. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. I wanted them all to know i was very disappointed in their behavior. Pretending to be my friend then letting the dr. man cut me open.

I growled when mommy walked passed all the doggies. I told them to shut up. I growled when we walked passed the one lady told her i'm STILL mad at you for drawing my blood last time. Walked passed another girl who wanted to pet me. I said 'back off!' then we got to the dr. man. He petted me and i told him i was very very unhappy with what he did.

Momma is not going to take me in again for a full day when its time to get my stitches out. She's going to take me in on her day off, so i don't have to stay in a cage. Shes afraid i'm going to start HATING that place.

(...too late momma, too late...)




15 face swats:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Sunbeams are so much fun to lie in.

Scylla & Charybdis hissed at everyone at the vets when they got fixed.

Socks on the other had meowed because he didn't like being in the cage and he spent the day riding around in Dr. Lisa's pocket, where he was happy and content till Mommy could go get him.

We are purring very hard you get good news Wednesday.

Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

Honey P. Sunshine said...

poor baby, but you look like you are doing furry well

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh, poor sweetie! Those cones are no FUN! We are so happy that your surgery is over!

Enjoy the sunbeams! You are a beautiful kitty!

Parker said...

Good for you Telsa! You told them! I am glad that your cone will be off soon and that you won't look like a little calico headlight anymore!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am glad you told them Tesla. They won't soon forget.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hi Tesla! You did right by growling at them. I would too! You even look cute wearing the cone. Hehehe!

SS is very beeeezzzzzy and can't help me blog. I ask and beg to come to visit you and she relents for a bit so here I am!

When you are out of the cone you have to come and help me get rid of those bees so that SS can attend to my needs again.

SS has established a sub-folder in the computer with your name on it. The name of the main folder? "Cuties", of course!

Daisy said...

I am glad to see that the conehead has not slowed you down any! You were very right to growl at all those people. I am proud of you!

Willow said...

Good for you growling at those people after what they did to you. I hope you don't have to wear that cone for too long but I'm glad that you are at home and you found some sunshine!

Purrrrrrrs, Willow

The Meezers or Billy said...

awsome growling job Tesla!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah, Lovely dariling Tesla,
You are so so so cute~~~~~
I think you are so adorable saying "INTRUDER! IT GOT IN! HOW DID IT GET PASSED MY AMAZING PATROL?! " So so lovely~!!!!!

You are very safe, not to worry ~!!

Kiss, hugs,
Adan

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yes, yoo definitly needed to growl at dem beans dat tortchurd yoo!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Poor little conehead! But it's good to see you up and about and not in too much distress from the surgery. I hope the lumps turn out not to be serious. Keep us updated. We are purring for you.

PB 'n J said...

Well done on telling all those V-E-T people! And it's nice to see you up and patrolling so soon after your surgery!

LZ said...

Poor girl that looks like a SERIOUS e-collar. I had 2 different collars on at once but still managed to get out my leg sutures hehe. Good for you telling them how bad they all are!!

Latte

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Still keeping up your duties even as a cone head! Very well done! Great job with the growling at the V.E.T. You have to show them you may be a beauty but you are fierce!

~purrs, Shade