Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The very wordy Wednesday.

FIRST of all. I would like to tell yoo all sometin.

My gooood friends, Goldie & Shade, have given me an award!



Hooow cool is dat?

I will be passing on dis great award. Probably tomorrow- because as yoo may have figered outs, i likes to spend my wordy wednesday, informing everyone about what all of my friends has been doing!

But real quicks- dr. man put in call to da lab woofie. he says he's making dem go back overs my biopsy, make sure they didna miss nofin. He spects them to call back real sooon. Even told other dr. lady to be on the look out.

Now, to share some picshures and goings ons of me friends.


Adan has a new friend living with him! Its very exciting! His name is lego. But in THIS picshure, adan can't believe his mom photo'd lego going poo!


Daisy celebrated wordless wednesday with a springing thingy!



Derby could use some good purrs and headbutts, so if you have some free time, please go visit him!


Goldie received a kiss fromshade! WOW!


Over at Mickey's place, we learn about some different colored whiskers in the household!


Poor Momo never gets to tell me of her adventures anymore, cuz her SS is busy alla time. Makes me sad.


Parker looks adorable today.


Bert and his woofie snuggle down for a nap.


Chairman Mao looks elegant and handsome in his picshure


Miles takes a nice break


and this, concludes my wordy wednesday. Now i must go help momma beanie go clean the house. Because, we all know without a mao mao, you are pretty much helples. I like to whap momma's cleaning supplies.

Keep her on her toes.

Make shure she's not slackin.

Dats right momma. wanna fight? i'll show you.

love,
tesla.

8 face swats:

Daisy said...

I love my springy thingy! In my photo, it looks like it has magic powers and can go invisible.

There are a lot of interesting things happening around the blogosphere. I am glad you will get your new results soon.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I loved hearing about Adan's new brother!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are purring you get good results.

We help our Mommy clean too.

~Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Come and help my SS clean - only she doesn't clean. There's nothing I can do to help that!

Hey, Tesla, make sure you come around and visit in the next few days. I am off on an adventure. Can you guess what it is? Hint - something to do with St Patrick's Day. SS is not very happy about that but my sissies said that they would come around and whap her if she didn't let me go when she promised she would weeks ago.

Mickey's Musings said...

That was a great round-up of our friends Tesla!! I an so happy the Vet does not think you have something terrible. I will purr on that woofie to find nothing wrong :)
Purrs Mickey

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Well, I hope you lab results come back with good news.

BTW, I have something for you.

Parker said...

OH! You think I'm cute? Thank-you!
Smooches!

PB 'n J said...

What a nice round up Tesla - thanks for featuring me and George! You can come over and snuggle too, she's really warm!

Purrs,
Bert