"what are you doing under there?" momma beanie said to the little kitty
"Well, i'm hiding from the cold momma" said the little mao mao to her mommy
"But mao mao, i have to go to work, and you can't stay in there all day" said the mommy to her mao mao
"Don't you even try to take me out mommy, or see this, this pillow- will be your hand" the mao mao threatened
"And see this" said the mao mao "i will whap you with this tiny little paw"
"Alright little mao mao. You can have 5 more minutes." said the momma to her mao mao.
Then the little kitty was transported safely to her snuggly bed in her room.
The end.
And the moral of the story is if your mommy won't let you stay in a pillow, put the bitey whaps on her.















4 face swats:
Great moral to that story :)
Now I want to tell the pretty little mao mao that I have an award for her !!! Come on over and collect it!
Purrs Mickey
That's a wonderful story with a great ending!
Yes, I believe that is a very good moral. Way to go, Tesla!
YEAH! I love to put the bitey on Momma!
Gemini
Post a Comment