Sunday, March 16, 2008

Time out

I iz so madz. SO madz.



i wuz jus playin over dere wif my mousie mouse... ana momma beanie saw dat i wuz also whappin dadz bikes... and chewan on itz.



Now i iz in time outs. I gottza stay on dis chair by momma beanie... cuz she no trustz mez.

(...what if i no trustz herz? What den mommeh...)



Get outta meh face mommeh. I am so madz at yoo.



What did i jus tell yoo? Are yoor ears broked?



(...I hate yoo mommeh. I will plan yoor demise...)



(...when you go out today i'm gonna eat your rug, and poo all over da floorz...)



(...come oooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn...)



Moral of the story... don't fwap other peepolz tings. Cuz den, yoor mommeh will be madz at yoo and then yoo will be madz at herz, and den! Eveyone will jus be madz.

Madz iz no goods.

peeee ezzzz...

I madez dez fur meh friend, Adan who alwayz haz de best facez:

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

Sank yoo very muchz. I hopez yoo enjoyz.

7 face swats:

Honey P. Sunshine said...

oh poor baby telsa, just take a long nap and when you wake up no one will be mad anymore

Daisy said...

Tesla, I think you are one of the funniest cats, ever!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Poor Tesla. I hope that after a good nap you can get that thing off your head.

Parker said...

Telsa, how are you feeling? I bet that cone makes you grumpy!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Don't be madz Tesla. That cone is no fun. When is it coming off?

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Tesla dear dariling~~

Please don't be mad, I hope you could feel better soon~~ Your mommy is doing for your own good, ok? Let me give you a big big hug~~~

Thank you for like my expressions, hehehe, if my expression could let you feel better, I would love to make you laugh and smile everyday and everyway, ok~~~~

Kiss, Hugs,
Adan

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, Tesla, you are in trouble, aren't you? You don't really hate your mom,though. You're just upset.