Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wordy Wednesday.

I been tagged by Mickey to do the make a wish meme!

The Rules
1. Think about what it is that you want more than anything, what your heart's desire and fondest wish is, and what it is that you would wish for if you were to see the above wishing star flame across the night sky.

2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below.

3. Use a graphics program of your choice and place your wish on this picture:

4. Post the Make A Wish Meme and your wishing star on your blog along with these rules.

5. Tag as many people as you like so that there can be wishing stars all across the Blogosphere and ask them to please link back to Linda so that we can see what wishes others have made and share those wishes with others.



copy dis one:



Iz gonna tag Adan! Mickey! Parker! Snow and Forest!


Den, i gonna do dis meme i found at the Ballicus Blog:

4 Jobs I've Had:

* Fortress Protector. Still meh job.

* Food inspeshun. Gotta make sure its good for beanies.

* Bug Destroyer. I haven't met any jus yet. Well. Jus a fly, and i beat him downz, but, i still am prepared and ready fur meh next fight.

* House Speaker. Anysing dat needs to be decided, has to go through mez first. I decides.


4 Movies Watched Over and Over:

*Cloud TV

*Beans on patrol

*Rain on da porch

*jack russell patrollin

(all which can be seen out meh window.)


5 Places I Have Lived / Have Been (yeah, I fudged a little on this one):

* fur momma's tum tum.

* nice lady's laundry room

* one night in the great outdoors (nice lady's babysitter accidentally let us out all night)

* sometimes i live in momma beanies werk. Once i had to stay ALL night when dey werked on meh hoo-hee. (not too be confuseded with a boy's hoo-ha-ectomy.)

* in my beanies house. were i lives now.

4 Shows I Watch:

* Squirrel climbin trees.

* doggies barking/bein walkeded.

* children playin

* bugs trying to get in but FAILING.


4 Favorite Things to Eat:

* meh fud.

* meh stinky goodness fud.

* da laundry room carpet

* da barricade in da laundry room

4 Places I Would Rather Be:

* back in da mississippi wif friends.

* in meh cubies.

* outside in da wild.

* EATIN DAT DOGGIE I SEE OUTSIDE!


4 Things I Look Forward To This Year:

* turning 1 years old.

* seeing meh first spring

* goin out wif meh harness more.

* being wif momma and dadda.


Fur this meme, I'll tag The meezer cats and bill! those kattonic cats! Goldie & Shade! Honey P. Sunshine!

Now i shares picshures wif yoo about meh friends. Fur reals.
Adan & Lego patiently wait fur dis 'collar' to come offz and to play togever.



Daisy is caught picking her toes.




Goldie relaxin on a chair and does a meme i tagged dem for!




Pearl gets stuck in a ptu and goes to da vet!




Miral needs your support, prayers, headbutts, da werks. Go dere now! (after yoo finish reading my blog of course. :) )








Da End.

love

tesla.

11 face swats:

The Meezers or Billy said...

fank you for tagging us Tesla! we will play on Friday!!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Those were really great memes Tesla!! I like the shows you watch! Heehee After seeing that spider,I think you do a super job of Fortress Protector!
Purrs Mickey

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dearest Tesla,

I sincerely hope your body will be no any surgeries, I really do! You are so innocent and lovely, not deserved to have so many suffer~~ I will always keep my prayers for you in my mind~!
And great memes as well~!!!!

You are very very cute put my brother as the feature, hehehe~~~ I also hope he will be recover soon!

Purr,
Adan

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That was a very nice wish Tesla!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat's a good wish and meme's! We'z trying to get mom motivated but she is lazy, er, bizzy. We'z gonna make her do all our tags soon...lazy, er, bizzy beans are bad!

Karen Jo said...

That's a very nice wish, Tesla. I also hope that you don't have any more surgeries and that all the sick animals will get well. You are a very good house protector.

Parker said...

http://perfectlyparker.blogspot.com/2008/03/thursday-13-we-have-names.html

That's where I tell the Lion's names!
Oh, and I did that meme a few days ago sweetie! Scrool down on my page and you will see it!
Thanks for the tag though!
I think you made a very wonderful wish!

Daisy said...

I learned a lot of things about you, Tesla! I wonder why no bugs go into your house? Many bugs get in my house. And we have a special bug-killing man who comes out 4 times a year to spray all the bugs gone. Lizards get inside, too.

I like picking my toes. Do you think it is wrong? Nah. It's too fun.

PB 'n J said...

That was a wonderful wish Tesla! And we like that we watch some of the same shows as you!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Great wish Tesla!

That was a funny meme too. Thanks for tagging us we will do that one soon. I need an extra long nap to tackle that one!!

Linda said...

This is a great wish, Tesla! Thank you so much for playing along with us on this meme!