(...I sink iz gonna haffa adopt him out. I hates him SO much...)
To make him get the idea, i go to sit with One Eyed Pete, and Catnip Jackson.
(...i just named catnip now, because, he's filled with catnips, and i like the name jackson...)
GOTS IT MR. CHICKADEE? You're not welcome here.
(...That guy just doesn't get ANYTHING...)
Climbing and getting to places i wanna be is REALLY hard wif dis cone on meh head.
I was stuck like this for quite some time. I mao at momma, she moves my butt. Iz stuck on da chairs.
Good news for mez! Momma beanie came homes wif some foods fur mez! I'll show you ALL about it tomorrow, on wordy wednesday.
SECOND! Tomorrow, iz gonna goes to werk wif momma, cuz iz gettin my conez off, and my stitchz out! Dr. Man is gonna check mez over. I sink i might haffa growlz at hims. Teach him his lessons.
I'm excited about such good news goin ons!
A few funny tings:



And lastly, fur mez, pwease pwease go visits dis kitteh:

Smudge
he AND his beans need some encouragement, purrs, head butts, warm wishes, and da best prayers us at the catblogosphere can muster up!















11 face swats:
Good to hear that you are getting your cone off. My SS is going to work on our trip. It is nothing too elaborate. I shall send you our itinerary and some pics once it is organized. Probably looking at Easter or just after we will be teleporting south to Mississippi.
We're so excited that the cone is coming off tomorrow - that will be a great day for you! And make sure to give the hissy to Dr. Man, and tell him what you think of that cone!
Wowww....that is a good news, Tesla. Your neck will be free.
Tomorrow you could play with MR. CHICKADEE very rough~~~
Ya know Tesla,I never liked Tweety Bird!!!!! Hahahaha!!
I bet you are very excited to be getting that cone off.Now you can run around much easier!! Not to mention you have new food :o
Purrs mickey
Tesla
I'm so glad you ae gettig youw cone off..it's impossible to do anything with those things on..I hope the doktow gives you good news and you feel all bettew
love you smoochie kisses,
Asta
Tesla - we tagged you for a meme over on our bloggie, come on by when you are cone-free!
I you get tagged for the Middle Name thing, your middle name is "THE". Nice, short, simple.
I know you are so ready to get that cone off your head! Then you can really give Mr. Chickadee what for!
I am so glad you are getting that cone off! YEAH.
We look forward to reading more good news soon. You get well. And if you hate Mr. Chickadee so much, perhaps it would be best if you adopt him out before you get that cone off and can whack the stuffing out of him.
Those are some good names you thought up for your toys. But I think Mr. Chickadee needs a different name. Like Mr. Doo-Doo-Head. Anyone can see he is a Bad toy.
Wow, what did Mr. Chickadee do to cause such wrath?
We are sooo glad you are going to get all back to normal tomorrow!!!!! You must be excited! Maybe you are projecting your anger and frustration at the cone onto Mr Chickadee.
Loved those funny photos. The wee ones here did too, especially the catfish one.
Purrs, Shade and Goldie
Post a Comment