Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hai!

Sundeh iz here. A few tings ta report ta yoos.

Firs of all. To dos of yoos dat follows Moki's story, he had a good sey-shun at dem swim places. An he tried to put da bitey on dem beans. So i saz, as long as try to bitey, dat good! (an a raffle iz goin on oveh dere toos)

Da Percy toe raffle still goin on oveh dere. Great bankies yoo shud try to play! Lets halp him wif his toe surgeries!

Please tak sum tim ta go visit Neelix's bloggy acaz he passed away early dis mernin. Leave sum nice comments dere.


Felix might haf pan-crea-a-titis! But at least his super mommeh waz able to figure out wat goin ons! We so proud of hers!

Mr. Milky iz a new kitteh oveh at da artsy catsy bloggy. He's in need of sum halps. if yoo cans, please go visit and halp!

Now:

Sanks to Socks, Scylla & Charybdis fur dis awards! I haf already gotten dis awards, but sank yoo! An i can nom-nates odders dat i cud not afore! Mahahahaha i cheats!



Da rules:

The rules for the Brillante Weblog Award are as follows:




* The award may be displayed on a winner’s blog.


* Add a link to the person who you received the award from


* Nominate up to seven other blogs.


* Then add their links to your blog.


* Add a message to each person that you have passed the award on to in the comments section of their blog.


I nom-nates:

*Jan's Funny Farms fur always keepin us all up ta dats on da worlds surroundins! Always good to visit and read!

* Dos Ballicus kittehs! I luf readin wat dey doin!

* Dr. Tweety an da fives acaz dem iz really cool kittehs an halp dere mommeh wif da gardens an sings.


An den, i gits dis award from Mickey one of meh favorite kitteh blogs to read!



I pass dis award on ta:

* Daisy acaz she's da coolest cat eveh! Always an adventure, an teaches meh good lessons!

* Goldie & Shade a caz dem also haz good ventures, an i enjoy readin about dem!

* Moki fur fightin an not giffen up! I proud of dis kitteh.

* Mr. Milky also i proud of! Fur haffin a rough life an still bein a sweet kitteh! dat shows dis amazin kitteh!

* Dem Meezers & Bill fur keepin us all entertained. Dem also gif good lessons! I luf der lists and whappin!

* Dem sammich kittehs dat i luf so muchs. I luf reading dem and dey tell meh good stories. Dem are all purty toos, an lif happily wif a woofie!

* Kilroy, acaz, well. I luf him! Him da handsome mancat dat stole meh hearts! Dat not easy ta doos! His mommeh haz weird dreams, but dat okay, we luf her anyways :) we all haf strange mommehs on da blogosphere!

Now goo meh furrends and haf a good rest of weekends. mommeh haz ta werk later agains, so i will be fwappin tings all day :)

15 face swats:

Daisy said...

Congratulations on your awards, Tesla! And thank you ever so much for giving me that pretty pink Cool Cat award! You are nice.

I am very proud of Mr. Milky, too. I hope he can get all better soon. And Felix, too. And Moki, too!

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Congratulations on your awards Telsa and thank you so much for passing the "Cool Cat Award," to us. We love that award. It is indeed very cool looking!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Tesla, concatulations on your awards!! Thank you so much for passing the cool cat award on to us!!! you are such a sweetie!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your awards Tesla!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Congrats on all your awards, Tesla! You deserve them all and many more!

Thanks for thinking we are "cool"!!

Purrs, Goldie and Shade

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We think you are a very cool cat.

~S, S & C

PB 'n J said...

Oh thank you Tesla - we think you are a very cool kitty too!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Tesla, Congratulations on all your awards. And thanks for passing on the one to us. We'll post it soon.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am so happy for you~! Tesla~!
Congratulations on your awards!!!

MaoMao said...

Wowie, conCATulashuns on yur awardies! They are furry well deserved!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao.

MaoMao said...

And furgotted to say -- thankies so much fur passin the brillante awardie on to us Ballicai! We are furry honored and we appreshiate it!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Yay!! Fank you! I wuv you and your mommy too!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

And I forgot to say... congratulations on your awards too. They is well deserved.
(Sorry I forgot... I is SO SLEEPY)

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Thank you Tesla. Beau and I where up late last night working on getting the squillion auction together. ML was up late as well and she put up an announcement on the CB.

Moki hasn't been doing to well this weekend, he has gas and diaherra. As a result he is having problems walking (I think do to the discomfort of the gas/upset stomach...) So I have been on the phone with his doctor this morning. Basically I think that the Doxycyclin he is on, is the cause of the problem at this point. We had him on the doxycycline to treat his sneezing, which is now gone. The Doxycyclin however made his UTI worse, and now he has an upset stomach as well, so his doctor and I agreed that we would stop the Doxycyclin and put him back on the clindamycin which has worked really well for his UTI in the past. We hope that once Moki is off the Doxycyclin his stomach problems will go away. We are keeping our fingers crossed.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hi, Tesla, We got the award you gave us posted today. Thanks.