Well, the beans have no time to help me make a real post. So, they used back up already uploaded images of me playing with my cubies from the first day i got them.
ALSO my catnip mouse makes an appearance.
I also shove him under the couch. Enjoy! OH, and my surgery is scheduled for this friday. Dr. Man says it'll be quick. Momma said she's not worried, she completely trust him.
Power of the Paw for Sweet Dalton
10 hours ago















7 face swats:
That is amazing, Tesla.
You made the tent all stand up!! That is very cool~~
Well, for the second video, how is the toy after the playing, does your mommy say your toy? Hehehehe~!!
You are so adorable, Tesla!
The tent is standing up! YEAH!
I can't see the clip! Thanks for coming around to my party for SS. Did you get to meet Scylla and Charybdis, or have they left when you got there? They are pretty young kitties like you. Charlotte was there but she had to keep quiet becasue her typist is at work.
Sweet Tesla!!!!!
I hope things go real smooth on Friday. We'll be purring for you!
~Shade
That is great Tesla. I didn't know you could do summersault tricks in your tent!
I love how you made your cubes into a two-story condo! Good luck on Friday, I will be thinking of you.
You are having such a good time with your cubes! Aren't they fun?
Good luck on Friday, we'll be purring for you!
Post a Comment