Different!
My butt looks different, when its missing all that hair!
Look at the wrinkles my skin makes when i sit.
Thats different.
These stitches are different.
I have 7 total. And 2 incisions. The dr. man only took 2 lumps.
He said my results, will be in on wordy wednesday! Perfect timing!
I look different with a cone on my head. This collar doesn't make it very easy to do things.
Dr. man didn't think i needed one, cuz i was so good at werk, but,
when momma got me home... i tried to eat them...
Dr. man didn't put me under anesthesia very long- he went as fast as he could.
He also made someone sit with me the entire time i was waking up.
I got EXTRA good care.
Maybe cuz momma would 'kill' him if something bad happened.
Laying down is different with a cone on. Its hard. So is eating and drinking, and even going to the potty! Sometimes, momma comes in with me if i'm having a lot of trouble and takes my cone off special so its easier for me.
Jumping is different too. I have a hard time getting on things cuz i bounce back off.
Sorry it took so long for me to get my photo hunter running, but momma bean's family is going through a rough time right now too, so she's been there with them too.
And my meds aren't too horrible, but they're different. I don't like pills one bit.
Power of the Paw for Sweet Dalton
10 hours ago















33 face swats:
Tesla
I'm so glad you'we home!!! I think you look adowable in youw collaw, but I know it's vewy uncomfowtable..I've had it too..Fiwst i couldn't even move, but I got used to it..I hope you don't have to leave it on long..I think you would be bootiful in a painting with youw gowgeous colows, but you look even bettew in pawson..
I hope the test come out with good wesults..I hope the stitches don't huwt..can you get youw medcin in some tweat like cheese?
smoochie kisses
Asta
oh my, the cat look so cute and funny . perfect picture for the theme. good one!. enjoy reading your entry too. my first post is up and you can read it here:
http://pinay-wife.com/2008/03/different.html
hope to see you there..
Oh my! That collar is rather different isn't it?! I bet you'll be glad when you get the stitches out.
Oh, Tesla! I'm so glad to hear your surgery went well. And I'm sure it's frustrating to have to wear the cone, but hang in there, dear... it won't be forever. I hope you heal and recover very quickly!
Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!
Tesla! Yay that yur surgery went well and we Ballicai will look forwurd to hearin about yur results. We are purrin and purrin fur you! And hang in there with yur cone. It deffinitely doesn't look like funsies. But you won't have to wear it too long. We are sendin love and lots of cuddles to you!
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
KC said...
Fanks fur letting us know, we's been going nuts waiting ta hear. You are a furry brave kitty.
Good fing tha Doktor was extra careful wif you, he'd haffed tha whole Cat Blogosphere pooping on hims pillow otherwise. That and worser.
Love & Purrs,
KC
We're so happy you're home and OK. That collar won't be on for long Tesla, just remember how well Adan did with his. Purrs.
Gandalf & Grayson
Mom's logged in so we're just signing ours so you know who we are.
Poor thing... I know you feel different!
Yay, Tesla, that your surgery is over and you're back home!! We can't wait for Wordy Weds. and the GOOD news about your lumpies! I don't blame you for putting the bitey on those stitches ... I can't resist strings, either!
Purrs,
Rocky
& everykitty at Artsy Catsy
What a cute cat you have,hope he's ok now.Nice approach on the theme,nice shots too.
Have a nice weekend!
Oh Tesla, I am so glad you are back at home! That conehead thing looks very uncomfortable. I'll bet you could accidentally scoop up some letter while you are going potty! I am crossing my paws for good test results. I hope your incision sites are not too hurty.
Good to hear that you are home and the surgery went well. That cone does look uncomfortable. How long has it got to stay on for?
Purss to you and your mom. Will check back in on Wednesday.
Tesla, We're glad that you came through the surgery okay. That is one huge collar that you're wearing! We're hoping that you don't need it too long, so we're purring that your stiches will heal up really quickly. As for the medicine, maybe you 'need' treats after you take the medicine - mention this to your Mom as a legitimate therapeutic technique to get rid of the yucky taste of meds.
Looking forward to good news on Wednesday,
Purrs & gentle headbutts
Gypsy & Tasha
Yay, we'z so glad yoo is home. Dat cone thing duzzent look fun at all. We'z gonna keep purring fur a good results from dat lab woofie dat is looking at yoor lumps.
Glad to know you are home and had such wonderful care at the vet's. We know you're getting good care at home too. Be a good patient so you can get well faster.
JFF
Poor baby!
I played too :)
Thank you so much for coming by and telling us you were OK, we have been purring for you.
Hope you get good news Wednesday. Getting shaved is the pits cause you look so funny till your hair grows back. Scylla & Charybdis had a bad reaction to some flea medication and they had to get shaved on their neck and backs. They looked like they had furry skirts on their bottom half.
Purrs ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis
Willow and I are so glad that you are home after your surgery, even if you have to put up with that cone on! We'll keep sending over healing purrs to you!
Purrrrrrrs, China Cat
Oah Dearest Tesla,
I am so glad you are returning with good condition.
This different look only for a very short while, even it makes you unconvenient, but your bravery makes you even more beautiful~!!
Go on Tesla, I am purring and praying for you until you totally recovery.
Purr, Kiss,
Adan
Thank you so much for letting us know that you are doing o.k.! And thank you for this very explanatory post!
We hope you can take this coe off soon and we also hope you will have good results on Wednesday! We will keep on purring for you!
Karl and Ruis, and Mrs. OZ and Emil too!
Tesla!! That is a great Photo Hunt!! It was very DIFFERENT indeed !
I am happy your operation is over and you are OK. I am also sorry you have the cone and stitches :(
Hopefully the time will go fast. Make sure your Mom spoiles you!!!!!
Purrs Mickey
Excellent Photo Hunt Tesla! We're glad you're back home and doing well. And we hoping for nothing but good news on Wednesday!
We are glad you are home Tesla! And your Photo Hunt had a lot of cool DIFFERENT things. We are purrring for a good report from the Dr.
Your FL furiends,
Tesla! Thank you for stopping by our blog and letting us know that everything went well. We're glad to hear that. Take a good rest, ok??
Your friends,
Momo & Pinot
I am so glad you are OK and that you are home! Take it easy and before long your collar will be off!
ow Tesla, we're glad to hear your latest news, thx furr updating...you'll be ok dear, dun worry & take care
Oh my, I hope your tushie heals up quickly and your collar comes off soon!
Well, Tesla, speedy recovery and bon appetit!
Have a great week.
Oh Tesla, we are so very glad that you are at home and healing. We wish you a very quick recovery and just know that the test results will come back just fine!!
it looks like mommy is taking good care of you.
Tesla,
Dat iz a beooty-full collar. I had one of doze oncee, & it meanz dat you are a speshull ROYAL cat!
we is so glad yu is home ans doing good. we will haf to bisit on wedsday to hear what the test say. we is gonna keep purrayin fer yu. we is gonna purray fer yur moms fambly too.
y2k
yuki, kimiko, kintaro
Looks like you came through like a champ! So brave! And yes, you do look, eh, different.
Tara
Post a Comment