Well kittehs. Even though i'm not irish... or am iz? We don't know WHO my fur papa iz. So, iz might jus be an irish babeh. But, who knows what fur mama iz eithers.
Well anywayz, i thought iz could make a nice present fer all yoo irish kittehs.
HAPPY ST. PATS DAY!

Glitter Graphics
Power of the Paw for Sweet Dalton
10 hours ago















19 face swats:
Happy Saint Paddeez Day to ya Tesla!!!! I tink you needz some nip wit dat blarney :)
Hye Tesla, you look great in that hat. Come and join us in Dublin on March 17
You look great in that hat!
HAPPY ST. PATS DAY TO YOU AS WELL~!!! You look so adorable~!!!!!
Happy St Patrick's Day to You! You look so cute in that hat. That cone is a bit of a nuisance but I am so happy all is well with your surgery. Sorry I can't come and visit as often as I would like.
Momo was saying that perhaps you and I could go for a little trip to the Mississippi with her when you feel better. What do you think?
Happy St. Patrick's Day Tesla!
Happy Saint Patrick's Day! Green is a good color for you.
Tesla dear, you look lovely in green.
My Mom has Irish ancestry. I will claim hers!
Your friend
Misty
Hey Tesla, when is your cone coming off and you are available to come travelling with us?
I should've celebrated with my kitties, I don't know their dads either so they may very well be Irish and missed a special day! You have a great blog here.
HAPPY ST.PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!
What a sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey,xoxoxoxox
KC said...
Happy Late St. Patrick's Day to you. How festive to decorate your collar, it becomes a stylish accessory. Hee hee. Stop by and see Smokey O'Sherwood and tha rest of us an haf a Mean Green Catnip Tini fur tha luck of tha Irish.
Love & Purrs,
KC
Very spiffy Tesla. I take it you are out of the dog house...so to speak.
~Goldie
Wow a St Pats day collar - awesome. Best of the Irish luck to you too!!
That's so cute Telsa!
Happy St. Patrick's day!
Hi Tesla, we hope you are feeling better so you can come see us soon. MoMo & Charlotte are going to bring you with them. Us young girls will have so much fun together, while MoMo & Socks enjoy some couple time.
~Scylla & Charybdis
You are purrfection in Green, Tesla!
hi Tesla, how're you doing now, glad to see your health progress:)
Happy St Pats!
Meaouwy Troops from Jakarta, source of Felinesopher inspiration
happy Paddy's Day to you my little friend!
how are things? when do you lose the collar? x
Post a Comment