Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wordy Wednesday?

Today willna be long like meh usual wednesday postisis.

Today, i will show yoo wat i did while mommeh waz tryin to get dressed fur werk.

I got da crazy eyes. Start runnin.



Zooooooooomin



Fighter kitteh! MAO MAOOOOOOOOOOO!



Sniffin in meh fort!



Diggin!



CRAZY EYE!



ATTACK KITTEH!



What?



love,
tesla

13 face swats:

PB 'n J said...

Wow, you sure had a busy morning Tesla. It's good that you got to nap after all that and that your Mommy had to go to work!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dearest Tesla,

I am so happy seeing you such energy body~! That is wonderful~!!!!
Playing attacking, means you are very healthy, and I am very very happy for you!!

Purr,
Adan

Karen Jo said...

You certainly provided quite a distraction for your Mom while she was getting ready for work. Kittens have so much fun.

Daisy said...

Hahahaha! I see your Crazy Eyes! Jumping around in the bed is fun.

Hey, did you see your Kitty Limerick?

MaoMao said...

hehehe, I get crazy eyes and say MAO MAO MAO when I spaz, too! Isn't Spazzin just so much FUNSIES!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Those are some really crazy eyes indeed. We are kind of lazy in the morning. Are we getting old?

purrs, Shade and Goldie

Shaggy and Scout said...

It is very hard for people to tear themselves away and leave for work when the kitty is being so cute.
We hope you get lots of love & pettings this weekend!

LZ said...

Good job working so hard in the morning! Its a tough job and I can tell you're really working hard!

Kaze

Mickey's Musings said...

You sure are active in the mornings Tesla! I bet you make your Mom smile too :)
I like the Attack kitteh ;)
Purrs Mickey

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

It looks like you were having fun. ~Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

I love your crazy eyes and your ultra innocent 'what?'

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

What a lovely job you did showing those pillows and blankets whos boss!

admin said...

hahaha..datz so funny & cute;)