I just loved that! Those are great in B&W!Purrs Shade
Some very nice pictures of you Tesla. ~S,S & C
The top one is still our favorite!
TeslaThose were fabulous!PurrsAbby
TeslaWe has a award furr yoo...purrsAbby
I think that you had a good summer!
Tesla, you have inspired me to try to smash my Mommie, too!
Fabulous photos. I still love the top one best.
Look at all those byootiful Tesla pictures in sepia. (It's sepia, right?)My heart go ba-BUMP ba-BUMP ba-BUMP real fast. If my heart asplodes, it'd be worth it!
What a lovely collection of pictures of you!!!! You are just so cute ;)Purrs Mickey
oh, those are sooo wondurful. Have yoo taken up moduling to raise monies fur yer lady's walk!?!
We just love the 'smash'ing photo da best! Wat a great way to recap a 'smash'ing summer! whahahaU make us laugh Tesla! We loves u too!Hugs,
Post a Comment
12 face swats:
I just loved that! Those are great in B&W!
Purrs Shade
Some very nice pictures of you Tesla. ~S,S & C
The top one is still our favorite!
Tesla
Those were fabulous!
Purrs
Abby
Tesla
We has a award furr yoo...
purrs
Abby
I think that you had a good summer!
Tesla, you have inspired me to try to smash my Mommie, too!
Fabulous photos. I still love the top one best.
Look at all those byootiful Tesla pictures in sepia. (It's sepia, right?)
My heart go ba-BUMP ba-BUMP ba-BUMP real fast.
If my heart asplodes, it'd be worth it!
What a lovely collection of pictures of you!!!! You are just so cute ;)
Purrs Mickey
oh, those are sooo wondurful. Have yoo taken up moduling to raise monies fur yer lady's walk!?!
We just love the 'smash'ing photo da best! Wat a great way to recap a 'smash'ing summer! whahaha
U make us laugh Tesla!
We loves u too!
Hugs,
Post a Comment