Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursdeh Thirteens.

Thirteen fings i dun like bout broffers.

1. Since meh haz little broffur dat canna go on regulars litters, mommeh picks up meh sandbox. I no like dis.



2. Him finks he can chew on alla dem cords. Dem my cords. Dun wan share.



3. Him even steals meh sunbeams. Wat dat bout. I so mad.



4. Him even try steal meh cubes when i no lookin. Dis NOT ok.



5. Him finks ok ta fwap meh face. Dis also not oks. I just layin dere den him come over and fwap fwap.



6. Him tryin ta steal meh daddeh. I dun like dis effur. Him will lay wif daddeh all nights on couches an purr purr purr. I kill him.



7. Him finks he shud hog da flashy box! dis also not fairs.



8. Mommeh saz him part maine coon... an him haf big feets. Mommeh saz will be bigger dan mez. OH yeah?! If yoo lif dat long! i kill yoo.



9. Effuree one luf him cuz him cuddles. I fink him iz mancatwhore. Him will purr on anyones. I not so easy ta please. I ONLY let meh beans hold meh. Dun like anyone else. 'cept dr. laydee who halped meh. I cuddled her a little bit. Dun tell anyones.



10. Him finks him will rule da house. Him will not. I will kill him. Des MEH cubes. Dis MEH house. Dem MEH beans. MINE MINE MINE.



11. Him finks him haf purty eyes. Always stickin dem in faces. Mommeh told meh I haz purtiest eyes. Take dat HANS.



12. Him always eetin meh fuds. Eets him fuds, den him runs an try eets meh fud. Mommeh always puttin him back at his bowl. Him dun cares. Him try ta take oveh effureetin. I KILL YOO



13. Mommeh saz him iz calm an relaxed. I saz him is BORIN.



Dat it. I gunna jus stare at da wall an perten yoo not heres.



13 face swats:

Parker said...

Aw Telsa, maybe Hans will turn into a great brother and you can have great house adventures together!
Smooches to you and to Hans!

The Crew said...

Hey, we tagged you for a MeMe!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tesla
I know how yoo feels becuz I have the same feelings toward my too brofurs and too sisfurs. Dee better not try gittin near MY MOMMA.
Nope no way no how do I let any of dem git near her...
purrs,Abby

Gemini and Ichiro said...

It is difficult to adjust to other cats sometimes...

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tesla
We has an award furr yoo...

purrs,Abby

Anonymous said...

Oh, Tesla. Breaking in a new brother is very hard, but you just wait, you're going to be best friends!

Shaggy and Scout said...

You & Daisy both are complaining about little brothers today!!
Shaggy is part maine coon & has those big hairy feet too!
We think he adores you and looks up to you as his big sister and wants to be near you because you are so special.
Are you doing better with his company during the day when the beans are gone??

PB 'n J said...

Hee hee - I tagged you for a meme too!

Don't worry Tesla, brother get less annoying! But sometime you've got to lay down the paw - you're still the boss of him!

Pearl

Daisy said...

Tesla, I know eggs-actly how you feel! Little brothers are pesky. And Harley is already more than TEN pounds. I am only SIX. This worries me a little bit.

MaoMao said...

hehe, Marilyn and Dorydoo say I drive 'em crazy, too! Mom is SQUEEing ofur yur pickshures -- you and Hans are both so adorabble!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

yoo iz beyootiful tesla

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Oh, poor Tesla! It is hard trying to get used to siblings after you have been an only cat for so long. Hahahaha, mancatwhore, I like that!

Tristan Tabby Cat Longtail said...

Dear Ms. Telsa,

You are one rockin' cat and today you are also one honored cat as I, Tristan Tabby Cat Longtail, have given an award for having a cool blog. Stop by and visit to pick it up!