Friday, October 31, 2008

HALLOWEENIES!



from our furrends at ZOOLATRY!



Also- TESLA is a finalist over at the Halloween Contest! please go and vote for her!

AND- our raffle entry ends TONIGHT! if you wish to be a part of our AMAZING raffle, please donate to the walk a thon. We only need... 15 more to be at 300!!!!!!!


11 face swats:

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Love it!!

Happy Halloween!

Purrs and a couple of Halloween kisses,
Goldie and Shade

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Happy Halloween! ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

I loved your cute pink costume!! Sooo cuuute!!

Btw, I left an AWARD for you. At my blog (when it gets posted). Mwahaha. But I think you've already gotten this award, so you don't have to go to the trouble of re-posting it and stuff.

Asta said...

Happy Halloween Tesla and Hansel...come see youwself on my Bloggie and lift a glass wif us, and have some tweats
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Daisy said...

Happy Halloween! I hope you get lots of delicious treats! And good luck in the costume contest. I love your beautiful pink costume.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Good luck in the contest !
Those pictures of you yesterday are some of the prettiest We've ever seen of you!!!

Anonymous said...

We wish you the best of luck in the contest, Tesla! And a very Happy Halloween to you and Hans!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Happy Halloween!!! I am heading over to vote for you.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Tesla, Hansel & mom thank you also yfor the kind words of support you left at our blog this week. It is amazing to hear from so many bloggers, even ones we don't know. The catblogosphere is truly amazing. Its been very stressful and again thanks for your kindness.

The Cat Realm said...

Happy Halloween and CONGRATULATIONS on your win in the Halloween contest!!!! Well done!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

what a grate week! Yer awesum piktur is in the finals AND yoo raised like a squillion dollars fur a grate cawse!!!!