Saturday, October 25, 2008

Photo Hunters #15: Scary

Dis weeks photo hunt iz scary!


O mai gudness... wat iz dat?! it iz real scairt! Dat is scary fing! Look at dem glowin orbs... scairt!





Oh mai! iz real scary! Wat do i dooooos?! i iz scairt!




O... mai... iz jus mez. But, look at dat face! Iz kind scary. Stoopid mommeh an her flashy boxie.



Haz a gud weeken!






7 face swats:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Hans, we think you are starting to figure out that the beans will hunt you down no matter where you are for their stoopid pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hans, you make a really good spook!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That was a scary photo!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Hans, those first two pictures are scary! But the last one is total sweetness! And we love your Jack O Lanterns on your bloggy!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Daisy said...

I wish I could make my orbs glow like that!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

I just got caughts up on your blogs! I missed lots cuz momma blew up her own computer. She likes to think she's smart, and then she does stuff like that.

Okay, first I write to Hansy: You is a scary-lookin' mancat! You're like a big lion! And you can tell your sister that there's nuthin' wrong with being a mancatwhore (the term made mommy giggle). Perhaps a more PC term would be MetrosexualMancats as we do not fall into the usual machismo stereotypes but instead we are wise enough to embrace our cuddly side every now and again. Yes, I think I'm going to use that!

And now to the byooootiful Tesla *sigh*: You still has the purtiest eyes and the cutest face evers!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We were scared. ~S,S & C