Thursday, October 9, 2008

New issues.


Hai furrends. I'm barrassed ta tell yoo noo noos.

Firs gud noos. I gots a new collar. See? Iz purples. Iz safety cat collar. Iz purty on meh.



Dis iz gud noos. Bad noos... mommeh talk ta vet about recent 'problems' wif meh. Furrends, dem saz i haz 'say-purr-a-shun ang-zi-o-t' I will na tell yoo yet wat i did. But, i did sumfin bad. I been real bad saz mom bean. Lately, i been SOOO bad. Stoopid mommeh...



Gud noos: Den i gots dis new bandana. Dat gud noos. Lady at werk gaf ta mez. Saz, i purty in. Yes. yes i ams.



Bad noos: Now, dem beans haf 3 op-shuns. 1 Can lock meh up in room. 2 Can crate meh. 3 Can git nuffer kitteh. Dis wat dem drs. saz.



So today, affer all dis tim. I spent deh in da laundry room, jus like when i waz kitteh baybee. I no baybee no mores.



But i didna do nuffin bad. But mommeh finks dis jus caz i didna noo why i waz in dere. Mommeh. I hate yoo.

-tesla

12 face swats:

Mickey's Musings said...

Tesla,your collar and bandana look good on you!!!
Separation anxiety?!!!! Jeepers
Now being locked in the laundry room!!! Oh dear :( What do you want your Mom to do? Do you want a sibling?
I will give you a big hug!!!((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))
Purrs Mickey

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Poor Tesla! I like your collar and colourful bandana. You can come and join me on the roof - it's a sunny day!

The Cat Realm said...

We think another kitten is a VERY good idea!!!

Asta said...

Tesla
You look soo pwetty in youw puwple collaw and in youw banana..I'm sowwy you have sepewation anxiety that must feel bad. Just don't become addicted to anti anxiety dwugs,,K?
love ou
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Chesney Cats said...

Poor Tesla. Maybe another kitty wouldn't be too bad? You wouldn't be all by yourself & lonely then.

You sure do look pretty in your new collar & bandana!!

Hugs & Purrs,
Sammy, Festus & Emma

Anonymous said...

We think getting another kitty is a wonderful idea! We think the only thing better than having a Forever Home is having a Best Buddy!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Oh your purple collar and the badanna look very pretty on you.

We hope you get another kitty to play with. Being left alone would be no fun. Even when the beans leave us we have each other.
Teleport over and we will play chase in the Butterfly Garden. The weather is gorgeous here today.
~S,S & C

Daisy said...

Tesla, that is an awesome bandanna and collar! I think you would enjoy a younger brother or sister. I am having a blast with Harley! We run and chase and play all day long.

The Meezers or Billy said...

your collar and bandana look very beautiful on you. perhaps in addition to another kitty, your mommy can get you some rescue remedy. that might make you less stressed. and a new kitty might be more stressful for a while unitl you get used to each other. so either way, please have your mommy look into the rescue remedy. your mommy puts it in your water for you.

The Island Cats said...

We love your purple collar...and your bandana is purrty snazzy too!

Maybe a new kitty might help you overcome your anxiety...can't be any worse than locked in the laundry room...

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Oh Tesla, you look sooo byootiful in your new collar and hankerchief.

Why the hoomans lock you up just cuz you miss them?? I'm sure you didn't do anything *that* bad... just something we kitties do to say "never ever ever ever leave me!" cuz hoomans aren't supposed to leave us. My momma turns on classic rock whenever she leaves cuz she thinks it keeps us company... but classic rock actually makes me wanna eat her shoes. She better knock it off.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I think you need a buddy!!!