Love, love, love your toeies!!!! You are such a cutie pie!!!!
You are adorable. ~S,S & C
Love the toes!
You've got the purtiest toes, Tesla! I like the angle on your face in this one, too. You look like you're in your secret box hideaway!! You'd be proud of me today - I STARED at mommy until she felt the sear from my burning glare and the sheer creepiness woke her up!
Toe-riffic!
They are such adorable toesies. Can I kissy em ?
TeslaThose Toesies wewe made fow kissing not smashingsmoochie kissesASTA
Those are perfect toes!!!
Tesla, you always crack me up!
No! We needs more toesies!
Love love love does pawsies...purrsAbby
Lots and lots of cuteness in that piktur :)
Lovely toes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I like that cute face that goes with the toes too :)Purrs Mickey
What a cute toes pose, Tesla!
Great photo, Tesla!!
Yoo sure are cute Tesla. Dis morning Speedy really did smash mom, he sat right down on her head!
Smash, Whap, Bitey, Bunnykick! :DAnd we love ur cute toesies! Purrs,
Post a Comment
17 face swats:
Love, love, love your toeies!!!! You are such a cutie pie!!!!
You are adorable. ~S,S & C
Love the toes!
You've got the purtiest toes, Tesla! I like the angle on your face in this one, too.
You look like you're in your secret box hideaway!!
You'd be proud of me today - I STARED at mommy until she felt the sear from my burning glare and the sheer creepiness woke her up!
Toe-riffic!
They are such adorable toesies. Can I kissy em ?
Tesla
Those Toesies wewe made fow kissing not smashing
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Those are perfect toes!!!
Tesla, you always crack me up!
No! We needs more toesies!
Love love love does pawsies...
purrs
Abby
Lots and lots of cuteness in that piktur :)
Lovely toes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like that cute face that goes with the toes too :)
Purrs Mickey
What a cute toes pose, Tesla!
Great photo, Tesla!!
Yoo sure are cute Tesla. Dis morning Speedy really did smash mom, he sat right down on her head!
Smash, Whap, Bitey, Bunnykick! :D
And we love ur cute toesies!
Purrs,
Post a Comment