INTRUDER! MAO MAO MAO MAO! I sound da alarmie fur mommeh ta come see dis.
MAO MAO MAO MAO MAO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mommeh!

Mommeh... wat iz? 'dat mantis' she saz. But... wat iz? Mantis she saz.

Wat him doin? Lookin fur bugs she saz. Can i eets him? No she saz.

Stoopid mommeh. She named him 'Hans'. Saz, now he named, canna eet fings yoo name. I fink he heard us talkin bout him. he looked over when i asked ta eet him.

Can i smash him i saz? Only if he comes inside she saz. Dat a bit betteh.

Yoo jus wait Hans. Yoo jus wait.















8 face swats:
You saw him first! It's only fair that you should get to nom on him.
Hans, come on inside! You will like it there!
Vishus!!! I wouldn't come in, if I were you, Hans!
Hey,that is a different looking bug!! I have never seen one of those. Did he stay around ;)
Purrs Mickey
Does Hans look delishus? Why is he named Hans? Does he come from Germany? Perhaps he is wearing a tiny pair of lederhosen, then. Would he yodel if you ate him?
You're such a awesome guard kitteh!! YAY!
PS we know what it's like when mommas get bizzy! Mine's about to start her second quarter of skool...
We hope he comes inside so you can smash him! If you get to smash him, then can you eat him??
Hugs & Purrs,
Sammy, Festus & Emma
What an exciting visitor!!!
Here Mantis, Mantis, Mantis.
Post a Comment