Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Missing Hansel Tuesday.

Broffer still not home tadeh. Mez so sad. Mez iz so depressed. Mez jus lay in da corner and seep. Mez no wanna talk to no one. I hate mommeh. She no bring broffer home.

Ta answer sum questions- hans is 4 1/2 months. Maine Coon Mix (says vet man). He iz jus cuddle bug saz mommeh. Mommeh saz, too great kittehs. I'm crazy an run run run play play play. Hans likes ta play play but also likes cuddles. Likes when mommeh hugs him and he just purr purr purr. I saz, NO HOLD MEH MOMMEH!

I didna eet meh breakfast tadeh. I so sad. So so sad. Furrends, mommeh waz very upset, i refused meh stinky goodness... i so sad...



12 face swats:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Oh this is sad news Tesla!
We hope nothing went wrong and he just needs a little more time to heal.
We thought he had Maine Coon in him from his picture. He will be a big fellow when he is done growing.
Mom wishes we would be cuddle bugs, but none of us are either.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope that everything is okay and he gets home soon!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah No!!
I hope he returns soon!!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are purring that he comes home soon. ~S,S & C

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh dear!!! I hope Hans comes home soon! I can see that you really like him!!
I will send him big purrs so he will be sure to come home!!
Purrs Mickey

PeeEss: I also gave you an award:) Drop by anytime to get it.Maybe it will cheer you up.

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh oh oh when is he going to be able to come home???? poor Hans

Chesney Cats said...

We hope everything is OK & that Hans comes home soon.

Hugs & Purrs,
Sammy, Festus & Emma

Anonymous said...

Maybes the ladies at the v-e-t's place wan to watch Hansel for one more day, Tesla. U should eat ur stinky goodness cos u will need the energy to play play play when he gets back. :)
Hugs,

Parker said...

Poor Hans, I hope he is OK.
Cheer up sweetie, I bet he'll be home soon!

Anonymous said...

We hope Hansel will be home today, Tesla. Are you on a food strike until he gets home?

Niko and Cloud said...

We hope he comes home soon!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We hope Hans come home furry soon ... we will keep purrin...

purrs,Abby