Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tummies and Toes Tusdeh.

We no cooperates fur tummehs an toesies. See us rebels.



Effuree tim mommeh git close ta git bellehs... I whap her... Hans turn oveh. Mus git frum afars...



Mez nommin meh paws. i git yelled at. Dem are healin saz mommeh.



will not show you tosies mommeh muahahhaa




8 face swats:

Anonymous said...

Look at you two! You are becoming great buddies! Yay!

PB 'n J said...

Love your new Halloween look!

It's nice to see you two getting along so well - already plotting against your Mommeh!

Daisy said...

I like your spooky Halloween background! You both look like you are feeling so much better.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are doing great by not cooperating! I don't believe in feline cooperation!

Shaggy and Scout said...

What a great sunny spot you two are sharing! You work well together as a team regarding those pictures!!
Hans, honey, don't nom on your toes, or momma will put little baby socks on them until they heal and that would drive you crazy.
Tes, how's the tummy & poo situation??

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Whooo! Rebel kitties! I knew I had a great gurlfriend. Way to teach your little brofur stuffs.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Tesla and Hans, more often than not we will not cooperate with our Momma when she gets the flashy box thing out! We love to make her work harder ... hee hee! We all hope you two are feeling much better!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Mickey's Musings said...

Nice Halloween look to your blog Tesla!!! It's good to see you & Hans getting along :) That's great :) WE don't care for the flashy box here either ;) Mom has to sneak around to get good shots,heeheehee
Purrs Mickey