Monday, October 13, 2008

Hai

Iz na very mancat mondeh here. Mancat me iz. I iz at v-e-t. Mommeh signed meh up fur hoo-ha-ectomy. Waz very cited ta go places wif da mommeh. However... when fund out where waz... not so cited...



Mommeh begged an begged dem ta let me go homes. But no can. Mez in cage all night. Mommeh come back in merning. She promised. Mommeh yoo iz comin back rights?

Mommeh dun leaf meh in dis cage allalones.

All dem girls at da werky holdin and holdin meh allatim.

Afore meh surgeriez, da dr. laydee waz holdin meh fur almos 2 hours! Waz snoopervisin younger drs. new skills of surgeriez. Iz gettin gud, but alwaz ta haf anoffur dr. ta watch.

I waz NOT gonna be wif new dr. I waz wif dis laydee who cuddled meh. Den, dem let meh bite dem watchesanjewelries. Dem are nom.

Den den den i waz put unner an den wake up 10 minoots laters an no toesies. no more nailzies. An sumfin feels lighter in meh private parties.

Da mommeh waz so sad ta leaf meh. Didna wanna.

When i wokes up waz so seepy i might've peed on myself an princess bankie. Mommeh saz ta girls i peed on bankie ta show i tough mancat, an an i no like dem princess bankie. GIF MEH MANCAT BANKIE i saz?

So now i stinky. but i stinky anywaz...

I pooted on da dr. laydee. (dem are REAL stinky).
I pooted on da tech laydee.
I pooted all round dat werky.
I pooted in da techies face.

Dem all saz wanna take meh home. Mommeh saz NOOOS. Iz mommehs. I didna spend much tim in meh cages... i jus dat hansum an sweets.

Ready to play play play? I jus so tired right nows....



13 face swats:

Shaggy and Scout said...

What a day you had Hansel!
We are sorry you have to stay in the cage overnight, we hope you aren't to scared & confused.
You are a True Mancat! All that nomming on jewelery and pooting at the ladies.
We hope Tesla is nice to you when you get back home. You will smell like the v-e-t and he might hiss at you again.

Shaggy and Scout said...

PeeEss: How old are you Hans?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh poor Hans! I hope that you get to go home tomorrow!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Wow Hans, it is very good to meet you! Yes, I can help you become big strong mancat! But you peed on the princess blankie - it looks like you might not need much help at all!

First lesson - terrororize your momma and sisfur!! And then when they get crank-a-dank on you, lick your fur like you just accomplished something.

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Oh, and you is fartin', too! Good job. That mancat thing to do.

Anonymous said...

U is a lady bean-killer, Hansel! Have a good rest, new furriend. :)
Purrs and Hugs,

Parker said...

Hans - you are one handsome dude! I am so glad that you found such a great forever home and that you have a great sister like Telsa - she's really very sweet once you get to know her!
Welcome to the blogosphere!

Kaz's Cats said...

Hmmm, you've had a pretty busy day Hans, and you've responded in the very best mancatly fashion to all challenges.

Purs

Gypsy

Slash and Bronzy said...

You looks like an angrrry man-lion in the pikshur!

~Bombay

Daisy said...

Oh Hansel, you had a rough day! I hope you are already back home now. I cannot wait to get to know you better. I think you will have fun with Tesla.

MaoMao said...

Awwww, I'm sorry you had a rough day, buddy! But we Ballicai are so happy fur you that you have such a wunnerful fureffur home, and you're gonna love Tesla!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

This bad day will be over and you'll be back running all over the place!! You need to join the Mancat's Club as you truly are a mancat for sure!! Or are you a mancat in training?

Purrs Goldie

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hi Hans, sorry we didn't make it by Monday. Hope you are feeling better and are back home. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis