I will be yoor guide frew dis tim. Oks. I like ta lay heres:

Mommeh always flashin dat boxie in meh faces. I no really likes dis. i close meh eyes ALLA tim.

I also lay unner a bed ta hide from da monster.... she always tryin ta git mez...

no one tell her i unner here kplzthx.

uhoh... i fink she heards mez...
















8 face swats:
Yes, I always close my eyes for the camera too.
Rusty
PS from all of us --Thanks for passing on the info on the dogs. They really need help!
Camera flash is really annoying, I know~!!!
Luckly I am use to face Michico's flash box...
Ya know Hans,I like to close my eyes or look away when Mom uses that flashy box!!! It drives her crazy,heeheehee
Good luck hiding from Tesla! She is smart so I do not think you will succeed for long ;)
Purrs Mickey
Hans
I'm sowwy you'we bofewed by the flasy thing, but I wouldn't be able to evew see you if youw Mom didn't use it..I think thatTesla spotted you...oh oh
hope you'we OK
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Awww, you look so cute hiding from the flashy thing.
I love to close my eyes and turn my back. I think you are doing a grand job.
I am used to the camera - you will too if you have to face it year after year like I have to.
We need to get you a kitty camera and you can start taking pictures of Mom!!
Post a Comment