Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Toes & Tummy Tuesdeh.

No tummeh, jus toes.




11 face swats:

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Cute toesies!
~ KittyBoy

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Dem is sum koot pawsies...

purrs
Abby

Daisy said...

You have Calico toes, just like me! I think we are a little bit like sisters.

Anonymous said...

Your paw pads remind us of jelly beans! Pink strawberry and Black Licorice! Too cute, Tesla!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You have some very cute toes.

Parker said...

Such a great photo of those yummy toesies!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

*swoons*

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Some cute pawies there!!!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Such pretty pink toes and a nicely coloured pad in the middle!!! Sweet :)
Purrs Mickey

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

*Tickle Tickle* tee hee
p/s: I could be a quite old, Tesla, like a decade old maybes... cos when Mbean brought me home 7years ago, I was a stray and is fully grown and spayed... Hey, mommie also keeps our tooths when they fall out! Are they really cute? Weird beans!
Purrs,