Hey Tesla, you been poorly since I was away ! I'm so pleased to read that you are better now. Also you haf a noo brofer, wow. He seems like a very nice kitty and he had a cold and was poorly also. Dear me ! Anyway, I'm just so pleased that everything seems to be going well now. You two guys be good won't you ???
We love your new banner. Zoolatry did ours too. We wish Jan could do beautiful graphics like that but she's probably got a black thumb for graphics too.
You asked if you was a Holiday kitteh. Do you mean in regards to the Iams campaign or if you're just a holiday kitteh in general?
If you're asking in regards to the Iams campaign, then yes - cuz their deal runs Oct 1 through Jan 5. I don't know if they'd count you as one of *their* holiday kitties, but that doesn't matter. Well, if it does matter to you, I bet you could write to them and they'd do something.
Otherwise, in the way that really matters, I think you ARE a holiday kitteh cuz you're a big fuzzy gift to your sister and your mommah and your daddy and all us kitty blogger friends at this magical time of year! =D
You are gonna spoil us with posting 4 videos at a time!!!!! How cute you both are!!!! Hans, what cuteness you have when in the first one you looked right at the camera with your sweet face!
15 face swats:
Wow it looks as if your blog is ready for Halloween and your new banner is pawsome. ~S,S & C
Momma says "Wowwee! I wish my kittehs were that sweet!"
What? Momma! I not gonna love you no more!
Okay, maybe I'll love you just a little bit.
Or a lot.
And I agree, your blog decorations are AWESOME and your banner is really cool. Zoolatry rocks.
Me Luvz ur banner! Nice to meet U! Bhu
Hey Tesla, you been poorly since I was away ! I'm so pleased to read that you are better now. Also you haf a noo brofer, wow. He seems like a very nice kitty and he had a cold and was poorly also. Dear me ! Anyway, I'm just so pleased that everything seems to be going well now. You two guys be good won't you ???
You guys are so cute playing together! And we love the new banner - it's great!
You two play so nicely together! Harley likes to play rough and he jumps all over me!
We love your new banner. Zoolatry did ours too. We wish Jan could do beautiful graphics like that but she's probably got a black thumb for graphics too.
Hey Hansy!
You asked if you was a Holiday kitteh. Do you mean in regards to the Iams campaign or if you're just a holiday kitteh in general?
If you're asking in regards to the Iams campaign, then yes - cuz their deal runs Oct 1 through Jan 5. I don't know if they'd count you as one of *their* holiday kitties, but that doesn't matter. Well, if it does matter to you, I bet you could write to them and they'd do something.
Otherwise, in the way that really matters, I think you ARE a holiday kitteh cuz you're a big fuzzy gift to your sister and your mommah and your daddy and all us kitty blogger friends at this magical time of year! =D
You are gonna spoil us with posting 4 videos at a time!!!!! How cute you both are!!!! Hans, what cuteness you have when in the first one you looked right at the camera with your sweet face!
Oooh, we love toys on eleastic. Mom doesn't buy those for us anymore. We can't talk about that though.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! You two are too cute :)
I love your blog look and your banner :)
Purrs Mickey
we love the new blog design!!!
ok Hansel, here are our answers to your questions:
1. Hissing at mommy is ok, 'speshully if she is doing stuff to your toes
2. RUN RUN RUN from the bath thing
3. Stealing is ok, but sharing is more fun.
I LOVE your new blog design~!!
Just wonderful~!!! LIKE IT LIKE IT!!!!!!
And I can see you have great fun!
Jingle jingle! Sounds like fun to us.
-Stryder, Scotchy & Sugar
2 cute cats and a hanging toy! And ur new bloggie design is spookishly cool!
Purrs and hugs
Post a Comment