Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday Thirteen: Tips ta kill mommeh.

1. trick her inna finkin yoo innocent kitteh. Den POUNCE.



2. Sniff sniff. i nice little kitteh mommeh... i no nuffin.



3. Berten yoo innerested in sumfin else. Always werks.



4. wat mommeh? i jus layin here. Will prolly go ta seep.



5. berten effuree fing iz games. She will play toos.



6. Den yoo watch fur openin.



7. Nom her. But, still playin.



8. play play play. Den yoo nom her again. A bit harder.



9. wat mommeh? iz playin.



10. Sniff her. Like furrends. Really plannin sum noms.



11. Sniff sniff, play play.



12. Dun let yoor face gif away yoor motives....



13. When least spects.... ATTACK! Put the bitey on like yoo means it.





9 face swats:

Parker said...

Telsa, you are a very good teacher. Your face kinda' gave it away though...

PB 'n J said...

Yep - those are good steps Tesla!

We've got something special for you on our bloggie today!

Anonymous said...

You have some nice teeths to do the bitey with, Tesla!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I get in trouble if I put the bitey on the human. So I don't.

Daisy said...

Tesla, you have the steps down just right. Thanks for an excellent tutorial!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Whoa, Miss Tesla! You is so good at tricking your hoomans. I will have to try some of your advice.

You has the cutest poker face, mommeh says. I says too.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Tesla, you are such a precious kitty and has the cutest face. I don't really think you want to kill the mommeh :)

Skeezix the Cat said...

Hay, Tesla!
Yer grate entry is a finulist in the Halloween contest! Make shur yoo vote fur yerself and git others to vote fur yoo too!

http://halloweencontest.blogspot.com

Shaggy and Scout said...

Very sneaky & stealthy!