Mommeh will tell yoo mores....
I took tesla to work with me yesterday because she was still not eating. Even when Hans was back home. Nothing. Turns her nose up at everything. usually when i'm eating dinner she paws at my legs trying to get food. But nothing. Simply sleeps. All day long.
So, we went to the vets because i'm really really worried now. I haven't seen her drinking either.
Bloodwork was normal. xray was pretty normal. Except some possible constipation. Fluids to hydrate and an injection to calm the stomach.
Brought home. Had laxatone. LOTS in case of constipation (per dr.) then i force fed her canned food through a syringe. I felt MUCH better when we had something in our stomach. However, still sleeping. no eating. She didn't move off her chair all night. Except when i took her to the litter box to pee. (she refuses to use han's paper litter for the declaw- so, i have to fill the litter box special for her to use, she'll do her thing, and then go lay down again and i empty it again.)
we all went to bed at 1030ish- tesla was sleeping soundly in her pyramid bed. which she normally sleeps in ALL night without moving.
1230 AM. i wake
I wake up to a vomiting cat. ON the bed. It went through ALL of my blankets, and sheets, right to the mattress. Poor girl. We're back to the beginning with NOTHING in the stomach. I didn't yell at her. I did put her in the other room, with her beloved bed and locked her in that room so if she did throw up again, its much easier to clean. I comforted her, and actually got a purr. She looked like she thought she did something awful. Poor tesla.
She didn't vomit again all night. And i monitored her all morning so far. I called the dr. this am. neither were in yet. So, i'm about to call again and see what they want me to do.
She might have to stay for the weekend or at least the day.
and no its nothing that hans could give her. Merely her just refusing to eat because of him existing. she's very very stubborn. She needs to get over it soon. I'm very worried.
So i'm sorry, i won't be getting to comments for a little while... i'm trying to take care of the baby...
Please please be thinking of her.















6 face swats:
Poor baby. We'll definitely be thinking about her and will purr/ay that she's just being obstinate and, like you said, will get over it soon.
-Tracy
Oh, we feel so sorry for Tesla. Tesla, we are purring for you to get better soon. Having a sibling is fun, when you are well enough to enjoy it.
Purrs, S,S & C
If it's anxiety, can maybe the doctor get her anti-anxiety medicine?
We are definitely purring for her!
Tesla, You're our friend. You've got to get well. Please get better.
Pleez get well and eat little Tesla..we love you, and Hans will be a wondewful bwofuw fow you..I'm cwossing my paws and thinking vewy pawsitive tewwiew thoughts
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Post a Comment