She woke up from a light thud. Yesserdeh, when she waz sick, i waz close beh a lot. But den i got restless an she heard thud thud.
Uh.... dats not meh... i swears...
Mommeh waz bein so quiet i didna even know she waz awakes. I waz jus tryin ta peek out da winna...
Affer dis shot i tried to scare a bird den i fell, and almos fell out da winna (back inside, i not dat stoopid.). But, mommeh push dis winna up higher now, canna get on. Stoopid mommeh...
Tomorrow mez goes ta deh werk wif mommeh fur meh Rabies shot an also ta get dat lump checked out. Iz scared. But, mommeh saz, all will be fine. I fink she scared too... So fink of meh furrends tamarra mernin. Fink fink.
-luf
tesla















12 face swats:
We will be purring for you. Going to the vet is no fun. ~S,S & C
Tesla
We is purrin and purrin and purrin furr yoo and hopes yoo git gud noos frum da vets tomorrow...
purrs
Abby
G'day Tesla, happy belated gotcha day to you! We're sorry that we didn't get here earlier, but it looks like you had a pretty good party! We'll be purring and purraying for you when you go to the v-e-t.
Sending you gentle purrs and headbutts,
Gypsy & Tasha
We are purring to hear that you are just a lumpy cat. I mean it's way better than some of the alternatives...
Hey...there's an idea. I wonder if there's a window open in this place I could get outta...
Oh Tesla! I'm glad your momma is feeling better!!
I will purr/ay that the lump is just nuffin', cuz I know that's what it is. ;) But I'll think you're cute even if you are a lumpy cat.
We hope the lump is nuffin! Purrs for you!
Also, we know about crashing and banging. Usually when the beans here a crash it's cuz we climbed on top of the bookcase, or are playing THoE at top speed and crashed in to something.
TESLA! Look at you way up there! I am very impressed.
I will be purring for you tomorrow.
Oh, Tesla! You could have gotten hurt. What were you thinking?
We'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Be well!
Come back down from that window, Tesla!
Hey I am purring for you. I have to go to the vet's too on Friday.
Tesla, if we did that to Mom's blinds, she would say things we would not enjoy!
We are purring for very good news!
Oh, Tesla, sorry for missing ur Gotcha Day! We hopes u enjoyed urself with the celebrations and furriends. :)
We are tinking hard for u, there is nothing to worry about like ur mommeh says...
Hugs and Purrs,
Post a Comment