Sunday, September 7, 2008

Woofie sundeh?

strange noises... in meh hoooouse... wat dat... WAT IZ DAT?! I HEARS IT!



ohmygosh! i seez it... i SEEZ it!



It doesna seez mez... jus mommeh....



Mommeh, dunna come in here will find mez, i hear it i hear it! MOMMEH NOOOOOOO!



GET DAT ISIS WOOFIE OUTTA HERE!

ITS GONNA EET MEZ!


8 face swats:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Isis is so pretty. We don't think she would eat you. Maybe you can be friends. ~S, S & C

PS: We love your new blog look.

snowforest said...

Oh how cute is Isis ~ almost as cute as you :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh he looks very cute--can you chase him?

Daisy said...

I think Isis wants to play with you!

ps: I meant to tell you yesterday that your new blog template is looking good!

Asta said...

Tesla
No one would want to huwt a bootiful kitty like you, and Isis doggie is smiling at you, I think he wants to play
smoochie kisses
ASTA

MaoMao said...

hehe, lookit that little white floofy woofie! I think he wants to be furriends with you!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we loves your new template!!!! and Billy says "ESKIES ROCK!" - his best woofie furriend is Mad Maxx the Eskie!!!

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Isis is awfully pretty but we think we may be a little scared too if we where you!