
Guys, guys i haf fud fur yoo. Really. Come see...

One year agos, Mommeh an daddeh were married on Sept. 15th. As soon as gotted home frum honey moons (wateffur dat means) dem picked meh up dat very next deh! Wud haf gotted meh da same deh but came home lates an waz drivin 9 hours in car. Saz, cudna git meh. YEAH right.
Dem beans put meh in da carrier- i did try to scapes dem too. Dem came picked meh up, and i try ta run ta meh mommeh kitty an she jus look at meh like 'yoo on yoor own kitteh' and lef meh wif strange beans! Meh sisfur still lifs wif meh mommeh an a woofie. a BIG woofie who i waz scared of. I always hiss at.
So, i maaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooo maoooooo in da car soooo loud an mad. Try eet carrier. EET it. Den when dem gotted meh homes, i run all offur house. I mao fur mommeh. I mao fur sisfur. I even mao fur dat big stoopid woofie. Mao mao! Mao? MAOOOOO! I cry an cry fur meh mommeh... she no come.
Den i had ta fallow dem dum beans. Learn roun house.
Soon, i settle downs. Now i neffur leaf. Dis meh houses. I wunner wat mom mao doin. Or sisfur.
Mommeh kitteh waz in da vet fur shot odder deh. Didna remember mom bean. Tried ta EET her. Waz NOT happee. An sisfur crazee said lady bean. Always crazee like sumfin wrong in her head!
Mommeh saz, she so lucky she got meh instead of dem odder kittehs- dem crazee.
Silly kittehs.
Anyway, in celleebraashun, i got sum foods.
I went all outs. Pweese come eets wif meh.
Shrimps fur alla yoo.

Den sum crab cakes.

I had mommeh stock our tankie full of TUNAS
dis way we can picks our owns!
Den, effuree kitteh will haf, der own bowl of TUNAS
I asked mommeh if we cud reelees sum MOUSES fur us ta chase, she saz she fink bout it. finks mean. but mooooooooooom iz meh gotcha deeeeeeeeh

Den fur main course, each kitteh haz choice of
Chickuns

Turkehs

er
Duckehs

Peronally i fink i shall haf da duckeh.
Fur dem little kittehs, mommeh saz fur drinks we can ONLY haz waters or JUICE

Dem older kittehs can haf lick-ors.
Like RUM fur pirates.

er daddeh might make us sum Gin an TONIKS

Or may bees sum rum an cokes?

Den, fur dem deezzerts yoo can lick sum nice VANILLA ice creams:

or sum strawberry ice creams.

An gif bags fur comin- iz bags of TEMTAYSHUNS! One of each fur EFFUREEONES!

oh boy oh boy i hope sumone comes!
















61 face swats:
Happy Gotcha' Day Telsa! Gotcha' Days are the very best days, now I am gonna dig in to all of this great food!
::BURP::! "scuse me...
Of course I'm coming. I wouldn't miss it for the world and wow, what a celebwation. All dat food ! As I lif in the Yoo Kay, I might be a bit late so keep some tuna for me pleeze cos I nefer haf tuna here. Congratulations litle buddy. Hope you haf a great time.
Happy Gotcha Day Tesla!! We were coming over to let you know to pick up you Black Furrball Crew Member badge for sailing with us Friday and we discovered today is your special day!! YAY!! Please come over and get your badge when you can and now we think we're going to dig into all of this delicious food. You certainly know how to throw a party!! YAY!!!
Happy, happy Gotcha Day, Tesla! I really enjoyed the story of your being gotted.
This is a very wonderful party! I cannot wait to eat some of the delicious foods!
We're here, Tesla. All of us. Glad you have so much food because the woofies have voracious appetites. It looks like this will be a great party! And you already have some interesting guests.
Happy Gotcha Day! We're so glad your mom and dad picked you instead of one of your littermates.
Oah My God Tesla,
Happy Gotcha Day to you~!
What a rich wonderful party you held~! I am so so happy for you~!!!!
I wish you always healthy and happy!!!
WOWIE!!! WHAT A PARTY!!! WE IS HERE!!!!
Fanks for inviting us and HAPPY GOTCHA DAY!!!!! You gots a really really excellent forever home!!!!
WOOOO HOOOO!!!!
Happy Gotcha Day Tesla!!!!!
Thank you for having us over, wow you have some seriously yummy food here. And boy was it fun picking our very own tuna to capture and eat. What a terrific idea. They are so large the three of us decided to share one.
~S,S & C
Happy Gotcha Day, Tesla!! This is a great party!!
Happy gotcha day!, BUT I don't agree with the mousie thing :S
(I put this in the other post, sorry :P)
Happy gotcha day, Tesla! What a wonderful party! All the food is delicious and everything looks wodnerful! I think Gotcha Days are better than birthdays! I'm so glad you have a forever home!! Best wishes always!
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY Sweet Tesla!! :D I thoroughly enjoyed reading and learning all about how your beans gotted you. This is a great pawty, too!!
lol, with the Turkehs, Duckehs and chickhen that you are offering, you can put one inside the other and make a Turduckhen!
Thank you for telling us all about this wonderful day!
Wooo hooo! Happy Gotcha Day! Whut a great par-tay! WE will have to teleport over when ea geezer sitter is nappin'!
Happy Gotcha Day Tesla. You have got lots of yummy food. We want to catch a toona fish to eat.
Happy, Happy Gotcha Day, Tesla... (we thinks you were probably your beans very bestest wedding purrsent of all!). Thanks for inviting us to the party -- you've put out quite a yumyum spread; we think we'll taste a little bit of it all 'cept maybe the mousies! Now... let's have fun.
Your friends, Maggy and Zoey
Hi, Tesla - I'm not sure that we've actually met, but I want to wish you a happy Gotcha Day!
Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy 1st Gotcha Day Tesla and many, many many moooooooore!!!
Wowie! You have some great food! Tigger and I are going to catch a tuna and share!
Anyone for a game of Thundering Herds of Elephants! Let' PLAY!!!!!
Your FL furiends,
Happy Gotcha Day Tesla hope yoo haf a squillion more. Wow, yoo sure know how to throw a party. Did yoo know dat yoor gotcha day is on da same date as Speedy's purrthday...now we don't hafta throw him a party or anything! Woohoo, let's catch a toona...
Happy Gotcha Day! Nowcan someone please pass the rum and coke!
What a WONDERFUL party! Everything is just puuuurfect. I am so glad that stopped by. I think I will start with the tuna (the fresh ones cause they look like they might be fun to hunt).
Wishing you a very happy, wonderul Gotcha day. You are a very beautiful kitty and your humans are so very lucky to have you (of course they know that already).
Kitty kisses from Italy,
Opus
ps. Happy Anniversary to your humans too!
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY! Wow....what a fabulous party! You have such wonderful things to eat! YUMMY....the tuna is purrfect!!! Who wants to play? Come on and let's sing to Tesla:
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY TO YOU
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY TO YOU
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY DEAR TESLA
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY TO YOU
WHOO HOO......PARTY!!!
Whoo hoo! PAR-TAY! We are SO THERE! All this food, shrimpees and turkeys and chick-hens and water and tonics and TEMPTAYSHUNS! We are so there!
Happy Gotcha Day!
Luf, Us
omigosh omigosh omigosh! Lookin alla dat food! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
What? Oh, Happy Gotcha Day, Tesla! Dat's a furry impawtant day, when you finded yur furever fambly. An happy amiversary to yur beans. Dat's the day they gotted eachofur furever.
Purrs!
~ Victor
Tesla, you chose the purrfect family! Happy day! Purrs and sandpaper kisses,
~Nina
Happy Gotcha Day, Tesla!!!!!
Don't worry, I smuggled some mouse in for you to chase.
Great set up here, I am feeling a had peckish.
Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Purrs Goldie
Happy Gotcha Day, Tesla! Alla us Ballicai are here to help you cellybrate. The foodies look SOOOO good, and we hope you have a superduper day full of fun and snugglies!
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao and alla the Ballicai.
Happy Gotcha Day Tesla!!
Happy Gotcha Day Tesla!!!
You sure have a great spread of food laid out. We're just gonna stay at your house this afternoon and do some chillaxin' with you (oh, and eating too!)
Happy Gotcha Day Tesla!!
We are late, and did not think there would be any food left, but Wow! You have some yummies!!
What a great story about how your beans got you. Driving nine hours must be hard.
We are going over to the tuna bowl now. Great Gotcha Day party!!!
~ Noah and The Bunch
Happy Gotcha Day, Tesla!
Looks like quite a party.
dear tesla--happy gotcha day!!! we is really sorry we is late but our mom was just furry "sleepy" this mornin'. we finks she was hittin' the tuna rum left ofur from pirate day;-)
we missed you onna high seas, but we is proud you did the dare an' made the world safer for furries!!
you sure has a yummy banquet spread--good thing there are no calories in virtual food. you'll find us gathered aroun' the crab cakes--daddy made some a cuple o' weeks ago, an' they has become our fav-o-rite thing!
we's glad you dopted some quality beans an' come to be wif us inna cat blogosphere. may you haf many more gotcha days!!
love,
the meowers
Happy birthday to ewe!
Happy birthday to ewe,
Happy birthday little dear Tesla,
Happy birthday to ewe!
Purrs and hugs from Australia from the topcatrules girls, Tigger and Trixie and Pyewacket. :)
Uh, Tesla, we don't want to alarm you but we have an emergency over here. Samaritan stuck his head in the tank to catch a tuna. His head is kind of large. It's stuck. Do you happen to have a jaws of life handy?
Whoohoo! Happy Gotcha Day, Tesla! Now, pass us some of that vanilla ice cream with Temptations sprinkles!!!
Wally, Ernie & Zoey
Happy Gotcha Day! I bet you are really happy you are with your beans now.
w00t! HAPPY GOTCHA DAY!!!!
Man, this is some party go you got going. And the food!!! It's most excellent, and I think I am going to sample EVERYTHING. It would be rude not to...right?
Happy Gotcha day Tesla - looks like a great party, and filled with lots of our friends.
You sure picked you some good beans to live with. Happy anniversary to them too.
Smooches.
Radcliff here. Looks like a great Gotcha Day party you got going, Tesla. Hope you don't mind half a dozen more kitties crashing your party.
(large splash)
And is getting to be a tradition, let me apologize in advance for any damage Luna & the Pirate Gurls might cause while they're here.
Now will someone help me fetch Luna out of the fish tank before one of the tuna bites her tail off?
Holy Canoli Tesla that sure is some spread! What a great party!!!
And Happiest of Happy Gotcha Days Tesla! We're so glad you got gotcha'd! Hope you have a really great day and get lots of treats, toys and extra lovin'!
Purrs,
Pearl, Bert and Jake
Happy Gotcha Day Tesla! Wow what a spread - everything looks yummy plus a bag of temptations!!! You sure know how to throw a party!! We've got our eyes on those mousies!!!
Sniffie and the Florida Furkids
Wow, Tesla! I've never seen such a gorgeous spread before. So tasty! And happy gotcha day to you. Purrs!
w00f's Tesla, me hope me iz not late, happy gotcha meow day to u...hope u gots lots of toys, looks like u got yummy foodables....hope u haff many many more gotcha days...a little white doggy telled me it wuz a special day fur u..
b safe,
~rocky~
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY TESLA !!!!!!!
Thar was a wonderful story and I am glad you are in your forever home too!! I am so happy I met you too!!
This is a great feast you have !! Nom,nom,nom,!!!!!! So good :)
I hopr you have many more years here too!!!! :)
Purrs & Headbutts,Mickey,Georgia & Tillie
Happy Gotcha Day, Tesla!!!! What a great party! Wooohooo!
I'll even mix you a super special niptini, then you can go hang out and gossip with my sisters, the Tortie Twins! (Just don't let them get you into trouble.)
Happy Gotcha Day, Tesla! That's our most favorite day, it's way better than birthdays! Wow, you sure put on a great table. We love to lick ice cream, so we'll start there!
Happy Gotca Day, Tesla! Whatta great gotcha story...
Great party too! We had some of the toona an duckie. In fact, we dont think we haf efer had duckie before. Its like turkie, but stronger!
It was great to meet ya, see some of our old friends, and meet som new ones too.
Happy Gotca Day! That was a great story, I bet now you think is was silly to be afraid because you have such a nice home now.
Boy do you know how to throw a party! I haven't seen this much great food all together at one time ever. If I have another party I might ask you to cater the food for me. Thanks for the gift bags of treats and for inviting me.
I had a great time, and I am so glad to meet you. I hope we can become friends.
Happy Gotcha Day Tesla!!! What a wonderful party, and so many friends are here! SASSY! SO nice to see you, let's hit the rum, hahahahahahahaha! We did bring some Dom Niptignon, as we always do for these occasions....
Let's Party!!!
Mrs. OZ, Tintin and Karl
Happy Gotch day. What a great Party
Pixel and Samba
Happy Gotcha Day!!! I hope it's the gratest efur!!!! What wonderful foods and drinkies! Where shall I start?
Happy Gotcha Day. Great party.
Happy Gotcha Day!!
Hugs & Purrs,
Sammy, Festus & Emma
Oh how wondurful. Wure comming ovur rite away to celebrate this grate day with yoo and eat at yer supur yummie buffet!!! Concatulashun!!! Yay!!
Happy Gotcha Day Tesla! Sorry we are late, but we are moving to our mountain house tomorrow! This party was the perfect distraction. The crab cakes were great!
Tara
Happy Gotcha Day Tesla... sorry that we are so late but we see you still have plenty of food left... nom nom nom... it is all delicious....
Purrs - Ghost & Jade
Happy gotcha day to you Telsa. :)
~ Girl girl
Happy Gotcha day pretty lady cat, although I know I am a little late! You sure know how to throw a party!
Happy Gotcha Day Tesla!
Oh my! We were gone on your gotcha day! I hope it was a good one!
A very belated Happy Gotcha Day to my little friend. My SS has been out of town and I missed your special day. I am sooooooo sad. Hope it was a good one. Judging from the party and the response it was a resounding, rip roaring day.
Happy Gotch Day Tesla!
Belated Kitty Smoochies from.....
Spooky Do, Aniwa Scrat, Daisy Dukes
and Shadow Lady!
Post a Comment