Saturday, September 6, 2008

Whappin Saturday.

I teach yoo husband duckie. I hit yoo good.

Right in da face.



I sought i tol yoo stay down dere duckie! Dunna come back up here! Mommeh also trys ta git meh to whap da wife duckie, but i haz no part in dat.



In next one i accident whap wife duckie, caz she in way of whappin husband duckie.



Him so stoopid!

Yoo STAY DOWN DERE!

-----

Now, to sank Black Cat fur namin meh husband duckie- his nam iz Drake. I likes it. Now, wife duckie needs nam. Halp pweese.

Also, yesserdeh received awardie. Wud like to gif awards toooooo:

1. Daisy dat curly cat fur always hafin fun ventures.
2. Peanut butter jelly kittehs fur always carin an bein good kittehs.
3. Moki fur not gifen up an bein a fighter! Iz tough!
4. Mickey fur alla dem fun picshures an goodness dem haf. Always introducin new kittehs. Iz good.
5. Jan's Funny Farm fur always keepin everyone up to date on goings on- an bein real good peepolls

8 face swats:

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Hey! I just got caught up on your blog and I would like to also offer my condolences to your mom for losing Ernie the woofie. :( Losing a fur friend is losing a best friend.

You is teaching husband duck who is boss around there. Go you! And your daddy is WRONG! You can never has enough toys.

I love you! *big smooch* (in a non-scary way)

Daisy said...

Tesla, you are right to make the husband duck stay on the floor. Drake, you are Bad!

Thank you for passing the pretty award on to me!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your award. That is a very good name. I hope the wife duck has just as good of a name.

I think that Sammy Meezer will approve your whaps.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Congratulations on your award, Tesla and thank you very much for sharing it with us. We're planning to post it very soon.

That is a good name for husband duck. But we can't understand what you have against him. He seems peaceable enough. And wife duck loves him.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We like the name Drake for the husband duck. That is a good name for him, but you should be nicer to him.

We think Daisy would be a good name for the wife duck. We are not very orginal around here.

~S, S & C

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Take that husband duckie!!! Hehe!!! Thanks for the awardie. We have it all set to post tomorrow!

P.S.

We'll get more stuff up (raffles/auctions/squillions) to help out with Moki's expenses real soon.

Mickey's Musings said...

Thank you for the award Tesla!!!
You did an excellent job of keeping Drake on the floor ;) You are a great whapper ;)

How about Dora for the girl ducky/
Purrs Mickey

PB 'n J said...

You are an amazing Whapper Tesla!

Concats and thank you for the award, you are too kind to us ;-)

Purrs,
Pearl, Bert and Jake