Friday, September 12, 2008

Fashion Friday

Dee odder deh, mommeh came home 'wif sumfin' fur meh she saz! I got all cited. Usually mommeh brings meh GREAT pressies!

How disappointed i waz when i saw wat she brought. A bag of sumfin pinks. Now, i does look gud in pinks. But, dis haz WOOFIE on it. Maybee a woofie in a bag? To meh horrible surprise, waz NOT woofie in da bag. Waz even worse. Saz "FITS KITTEHS TOO"



Wat da heck iz dis mommeh? Not woofie. Not Kitteh. Iz pink an plas-tic-ee... *sniff sniff*



Mommeh.... wat... yoo doo to meeeeeeez.... I no like. take off plz fankyoo. Take off plz...



Mommeh, i canna move in dis. Makes meh fall offur... mommeh mommeh mommeh...



RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Dis all i do when mommeh put on. I sit and stare. Pretend i broked.



I hid in corner... an hopes will jus go away... plz... go away...



Not goin aways... mus fink harder and will it away... Bein princess iz na worth dis!



Mommeh i saz, mommeh, i hate yoo.



Yoo jus wait til daddeh gits home, he gunna be sooooooooo mad when i tell hims wat yoo did! Or he'll jus lauf an lauf... oh no i hope he gits mad...



Mommeh, i hate yoo.



Mommeh saz dis her favor-rite picshure of mez as princess. I saz, mommeh, i hates yoo.



i guess i will neffur be a model like meh gud furrend Daisy. She iz master at fas-shun. I canna do dis. I fails.



I look fur escapes.



Oh mommeh plz let be offur now....




Disclaimooor:
---No kitteh waz hurt in da makin of dis bloggy. I only really had on fur 10 minoots at mosts. Mommeh saz i waz jus too coot. iz meh halloween costummme. OHHHH NOOOOOS!

12 face swats:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Costumes. I hate this time of year. Humans are so annoying as to what they put us in...

Chance said...

Mommie tryd cwothz on me wuns too. I jus lay down an refyoose ta moove. She no try agan.

Anonymous said...

Well, Tesla, not all Ladycats can be Fashion Divas. We do not think that means you still can't be a Princess!

The Island Cats said...

Okay, Tesla...your mommy should pay for making you wear that costume even if it was only 10 minutes. You should get a whole bag of Temptations for putting up with that!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

pee ess. we think you should mail that outfit to Daisy...she'd probably like it!

Daisy said...

Oh Tesla, I think you done GREAT! That looks like a very hard outfit to wear. Hats are especially hard to wear. You look beautiful in pink, like a real Princess!

Maybe next time you could try a little tee-shirt, because they are very easy to wear.

ps: I hope you got many treats! If you get treats while you are modeling, you might forget you are even wearing the outfit.

Purrageous Pirates said...

Oh no, our Mommy now has an idea. Not good. You do make a pretty princess Tesla, even though you were making the "death eyes" at your Mommy lots.

PB 'n J said...

You did a great job Tesla! That looks like hard work.

And stop by our bloggie, we've got something for you!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, Tesla, You look like little pink rain ridging hood. But you were a cute one.

We're lucky. Jan has never tried to dress ...

Sam: Excuse me. Yes, she did. Remember, Buddy & Merci? She tried to dress us up for some contest. We looked ridiculous! So, Tesla, even if the kitties can't empathize, we woofies can!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

lol!!! Tesla, you are sooooo cute! You make a very byootiful princess! You can always be my princess. ;)

Sorry I haven't been around! My mommy is stupid too.

-Kilroy

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We think you look adorable. Modeling must take lots of pratice, we are sure you will get better at it if you wish too.

We DO NOT wish too. Mommy tried to dress us up for Halloween, BAD MOMMY!

Hissing, biting and scratching generally discourages such nonsense.

~S,S & C

Anonymous said...

oh dear, not the dreaded costume! and with a hat too? hats are the worst! we hate hats the most. maybe your mom could make it up to you by helping you open the big box we hope arrived safely. we put some treats in there too, and hope you'll forgive our Lady for her slowness in getting it to you. purrrrrrs!

Parker said...

Telsa, all the bones in my body dissapear if my Mommy tries to put clothes on me!