Monday, September 15, 2008

Manic Monday!

Sadderdeh, a packige came fur meh! Fur MEH! I waz so cited! Waz frum dem Grr, Midnight and Cocoa kittehs dat were so kind ta haf dat awk-shun fur dat poor sprout baybee. I WON dis! Wif da halp of mommeh's magic monies dat iz.

Here iz da great box it came ins. Isna its greats?! I can make hide-outs in its. But iz real big so a bit scary... right now i've been seepin NEXT ta it stead of inside its... Mommeh wans ta cut out side of its and make me good hide outs. Stead of scary flaps! DEN I GIT TWO GIFS IN ONE!



ah... oh hai mommeh didna notice yooo watchin...



or da flashy box...



I saw mommeh gittin her keys ta go visit da woofie Isis. So i go an lay in meh bed all by myselfs! Is so nice an cozy. I jus go in an purr an purr. I luf it! I luffed it right off da bats! (off da bat iz big bean spra-shun. I fink it means sumfin wif a big bats. Yoo know dat flies round. If i eveh meets a bat i'll kill hims...)



Wat mommeh? I be here when yoo gits homes. I hold down fort. Dun worry. I big kitteh. Take care of self.



Wat waitin fur?



Las night when dem beans were gettin ready fur bed i seept in meh bed fur a while, den later i lay betweens mommeh's legs. I ALWAYS lay dere. gud seep spot.



I luf dis bed real gud. Fank yoo fur dis guys!




15 face swats:

Anonymous said...

What a great tent, Tesla!

Ginger The Cat said...

Momma's with them flashy-boxes are purrty sneaky - ya hafta watch 'em.

That is one neato keeno hidey bed!

Kaz's Cats said...

Concatulations on winning the auction - it was for a great cause! That's a great box that your tent arrived in - looks like lots of fun ahead for you with the bed/tent and the box...and the tent is just the right size for you,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Mickey's Musings said...

Tesla,that so a cool bed!! You look good in it too!! I bet it is warm and feels safe! It's nice your Mom got that for you :)
The box is a great place to hide in too!!!
Purrs Mickey

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That tent rawks, Tesla!!!

I think I am putting that on my list for Santy Claws!

Purrs Goldie

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

You even look so pretty in your new bed, Tesla! A gorgeous and sweet and funny girl cat such as yourself rilly deserves such a nice bed. Congratulations on winning it!

Purrageous Pirates said...

That's a great new bed, Tesla but the BOX!! You could play fort in that box or cave explorer or spaceship or lots of stuff!! What a cool box!!!

Anonymous said...

We're so purry glad you like it! You look real purrty in it too.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Thanks, Tesla. We have news.

We'll have to get Jan to cut up a box for us.

Parker said...

That bed is awesome, I should have come over!

Just Ducky said...

You look furry nice in your new bed, I hope it is comfy too.

MaoMao said...

Oh wowie, that looks like a wunnerful comfycozy tent bed!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Asta said...

Tesla
That is twuly a wondewful bed..it looks vewy soft and cozy and safe
congwatulations fow getting it
smoochie kisses
ASTa

Anonymous said...

The bed look great with u inside, Tesla! U did good with ur mommeh's monies for a wonderful cause.
p/s: we saw ur halloween costume videos, we not sure wat ur mommeh is tinking... did u give her da bitey?
Our hugs and purrs to you,

Shaggy and Scout said...

Tesla!!! That is a great bed you got!!
And the box isn't too bad either!